Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The official PSU website was updated today with information on Famitsu's drawing for the PS2 PSU Premiere Disc as well as some new screenshots. (The movie section is still highlighted as having new content, but there isn't anything new there for this week.) Some of the screenshots have already been seen from sources like Famitsu, but there are still a few new ones. They feature action vehicle sequences with the Striker and Lunga as well as battles with enemies on Moatoob and Neudaiz. Enemies shown include Vanda, Cog Nadd, Greena Beat S and Baisha ver.32.

Teehee, bugger you EspioKaos. I was just posting the exact same thing! So, I shall simply copy and paste everything I had up until this point where I re-freshed the forum and witnessed your posting. Ta-daa:

---

It would appear the weekly Friday updates are returning to the official website. This week, the "screenshots" section has received a small update. Among the new screens are a couple of the ones featuring Mirei as a party member, seen earlier on the-magicbox.com, in better quality (earlier discussed in this thread). We also get another glimpse at the oversized robot-type boss(?) briefly seen in the latest "Battle Of" video, along with various other new monsters and locations seen in that video.

You can click any of these images to see the full-size version (they all appear to be from the PS2 version of the game):

The current three movies are still flashing their "new" tags, but nothing appears to have changed within them. I imagine this is to continue drawing attention to them and create some added hype (as they are quite neat, after all).

---

I did however miss the 'Premiere Disc' thing for the Famitsu thingybob. I actually prefer the box art for this 'Premiere' version, over the official final one.

EDIT: Incase anyone is silly enough to not notice, I mean this:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lovejuice on 2006-06-09 07:46 ]</font>

That is indeed lovely box art! It looks like it would be shiny!

The screenshots are nice I guess, but I'm really past the point where average gameplay screens really do anything for me...

Nice update sniping guys

(poor Lunga, about to die ;-; )

Hey, nice job both of you EK & LJ. It's nice that Sega still updates the site & gives us some more info.

I notice now that I missed out about 1/2 of the pics when I posted this earlier. ;o

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2006-06-09 22:08 ]</font>
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Thanks for the updates guys That box art is pretty nice... I think I might like it better than the official one as well.

Yeah, it's more preferrable then the box art with the questionable ship placement. I do just like it in general, it has more of a... Universy (Made up word) feel to it. It's alot more Sci Fi looking to me.

I guess they updated the site after I checked this morning...oh well...

The new screenshots are fairly interesting. We get to see Mirei in action, along with several new enemies. Maya is seen wielding a cross-bow in one of the pictures. Also, the icons for each of the vehicles are fairly cute.

Could someone translate the attack names for the Striker and Lunga? The icon set for the Striker seems fairly interesting.

The HP grow for Ethan is also interesting. Online hunters in the closed beta had over 1000 hp by level 30. Ethan barely has 1100 hp by level 50.

ah I like the box art with the characters better.

Travelling warrior.

That premiere disk is hawt. I wonder if there will be something similar for the US.