Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    FKL's Defense Attorney

I have a little dillema, here: I've been playing PSO offline on my GC for quite some time (I have no access to GC's online mode) and even managed to get two characters to ridiculously high levels. However, with those two characters, I have beaten every quest on both episodes and defeated Dark Falz and Olga Flow on Ultimate mode. This has left me with the thought, "...So, what now?" I don't know what else to do until this saturday, when I'll get access to PSOBB!

There's the option of raising another character, which I don't feel like doing; what's the point of making a new character when you're gonna have to start over on another version?

So, the question I'm basically posing here is, "What should I do for the rest of this week in order to kill time while waiting for PSOBB?"

Go outside!!!

Tested by pirates.

FKL's Defense Attorney

XD

I would, but, where I live, the only thing around is a Brandsmart. So why look at merchandice when I don't have money? All it does is depress me! Second off, the sun hurts my eyes. XD

LOL!! OOOOOR, get GC online, and drop the BB perscription?

FKL's Defense Attorney

'fraid I can't. I used to have GC online, as well as a dial-up modem. Now, I have Comcast. Comcast = doesn't work with my GC's Dial-up Only hardware. BB is my only chance at online play.

Aw well. I guess I'll have to recruit elsewhere. GL on BB.

FKL's Defense Attorney

Believe me, if it were up to me, I'd play the GC version online. With BB, I kinda feel like my memory card got erased and I have to start over. Oh well.

And good luck to you on finding people to play online with.

If you don't wanna join BB, then you can play other games while waiting for PSU instead.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

FKL's Defense Attorney

Actually, I do want to join BB. I just kinda feel bad that I've spent more than 500 hours on the GC version, and now I'm going to be changing to a different version.

Oh well. Online mode is better, anyhow. It beats playing the game by yourself.

On 2006-06-13 12:16, Ma_Navu wrote:
    I just kinda feel bad that I've spent more than 500 hours on the GC version, and now I'm going to be changing to a different version.
    Yeah...thats the reason i never joined BB.

I didnt really want to start back at level 1 with nothing again. Either way, PSU is kinda close I think i'll keep GC going or try to find a video game that simulates being outdoors. Gotta take it one step at a time man lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rhelik on 2006-06-13 14:49 ]</font>