Ok I got Online on Monday and I am fairly new... This kind person ( whom I shall not name) says: hey you look new I'll give you some things... so we go on a level and the person hands me 15 sato mags with each lvl at 327... I'm like wow you're kind!Then the person gives me a heaven punisher which I could wield at lvl 7.The person logs out.. I go to the lobby and 3 lvl 200s are chatting. I say hi and they say CHEATER! and next thing I know I'm booted off online my memory card is corrupt and I got a 1 day ban from online...What the hell happened?

Well, looks like you are new to PSO, so you obviously do not know about the bad things that can happen around online.

A mag should only be lv200; anything more is hacked. Mag is just one of the many things people 'hacked'. Certain hacks will get you banned from the server for a day.

Then we have FSODers. There are 'hackers' who enjoy corrupting other people for fun.

Avoid getting stuff from people you don't know - Don't take candies from strangers! Avoid crowed lobbies. Most of all, use your head. Online & real life, there are good & bad people. Being the at the wrong place, the wrong time can get you in trouble.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

FSODers like me n.n w00t!

On 2006-06-16 06:19, Dhylec wrote:
    Well, looks like you are new to PSO, so you obviously do not know about the bad things that can happen around online.

A mag should only be lv200; anything more is hacked. Mag is just one of the many things people 'hacked'. Certain hacks will get you banned from the server for a day.

Then we have FSODers. There are 'hackers' who enjoy corrupting other people for fun.

Avoid getting stuff from people you don't know - Don't take candies from strangers! Avoid crowed lobbies. Most of all, use your head. Online & real life, there are good & bad people. Being the at the wrong place, the wrong time can get you in trouble.
    Just to add, they must have at least 5 DEF as well to be legitimate and be sure they follow normal feeding rules for that type of mag as well.

So I shouldn't trade or trust anyone?

Call me if theres any E-Drama

No, its ok to trade, just be careful with who you are trading with. If someone gives you are rare wep with 127% in anything, they are unlegit, same with mags. You should only trade with really close friends

yup. just play around with people and once you get to no them, if you can see that there legit. they can eventually earn your trust and then trades happen blablablah and everythings good.... you get used to it
    I've got BB working -Message me to party up-

Kitaro - lvl52 HuCaseal (Skyly)
    Kasumi - lvl97 RaMarl (Purplenum)
    Trinity - lvl25 FoNewearl (Yellowboze)

The reason this "nice person" gave you all that stuff is because he can duplicate as many items as he wants. He probably gave you a banned weapon and you got kicked of cause of that.

By your despcription, it almost look like a set up. Finding a new person, giving them a banned rare, then when you went onto the lobby, those 3 yelled out cheater!!! because they set up the whole thing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: metatime on 2006-06-19 17:02 ]</font>

True Mu first ond only time online (du to $ problems) a frend of mine gane me his Diwary(i think thats its name rare)so i would have a better chance of surviving
    _DEF-50
    _POW-50
    _Dex-100

But from others i turned down