Anyone getting PSC for GBA?

I reserved my copy a few days ago at work. I can't wait to get this baby.. I never really played the previous Phantasy Star's and I can't wait to get into 1-3.

Mmm... Im going to definetly reserve it.

Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

Not much in 3. Many people shunned it for it's un-PS-ness, but it's ok. I prefer number 4 myself.

If and when I get a GBA, I would probably get this game.
    Nope, no pictures here. Move along.

If this game sells fairly well, im willing to bet THQ will bring a port of PSO IV to the GBA... probably with enhancements of some kind...

IF it sells.

Skilled Fighter

I'm certainly getting it. The GBA would then be the forth console I've bought just to play Phantasy Star. (Master System, Dreamcast, XBOX, and GBA)

And methinks PSIII's the best of the series. It proves that story makes a good game, and PSIII's got the best.

i dunno, i might, only games for the GBA im semi-interested in is Metroid Fusion and FF Tactics

once upon a time all four games were on the saturn. however it was never released in america or europe with a translation. and we didn't live happily ever after. now we can? i don't think so. I want phantasy star 4 on there as well.

just wait and see, with the gba being the ultimate re-release/reusing of old code/rebirth-console, i bet they'll release ps4 for it as well.
    its a good way to get good money with little effort and sonic team surely will.

(yay, ps collection, that will be my... lets see... 3rd gba-game then ^_^, and since i never played the 'ps' without the 'o'...)

edit: typo...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2002-10-28 01:20 ]</font>
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

PS3 had a decent story (overlooking serious weaknesses), but for the purpose of reliving my childhood, PS2 can't be beat. I never cared for the original, it reminded my of 'AD&D: Temple of Tarmin' for the Intellivision system, which gave me nightmares.

I'll prolly buy.
    Tax the fucking churches.

I Dream Of Sleep

As soon as there taken orders in the UK, ill be pre ordering. I just gotta catch up on all the old PS stuff. I actually managed to nab a copy of PS2 for my Megadrive a while back, but i was to busy to get into it (and it had a shitty cover that had NOTHING to do with the game enclosed).