Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Badass Billionaire Extraordinaire

As of right now one of the reasons why iam really looking foward to GC PSO is because there almost no cheating on it.

Now that rares are easier to find, it makes rare hunting more fun and more rewarding. As apposed to going in for 300 hours and finding a rare that will only see the shadows of your bank, characters and items are far more balanced. In fact things are balanced pretty well that it makes finding rares all the more rewarding since you'd actually use the item.

As a result iam actually hyped up about the game.

Anyone else looking foward to the cheat free enviornment in particular.

Wandering Warrior...

I cant wait! Cheat free..ahhh...i cant wait. I'll be playing at my own pace and enjoying it .

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

Damm right I am, And I presume everyone on these boards are as well. There are soooo many improvments in the game from its prequal that really make a big difference. I am so godamn hyped about this game its crazy.

So dupes aren't cheats anymore?

I'm going to love the cheat free multiplayer offline environment ;3 Oh wait, all my friends are dead, ahahahaha

I consider dupes as cheats.

US version is supposedly going to fix that dupe problem. Also I have no plan to go around and beg jpn players for duped stuff.

Since theres no item mod code, some jpn dupers really aren't going to ruin my gameplay.

On 2002-10-21 19:15, HC82 wrote:
    I consider dupes as cheats.

US version is supposedly going to fix that dupe problem. Also I have no plan to go around and beg jpn players for duped stuff.

Since theres no item mod code, some jpn dupers really aren't going to ruin my gameplay.
    Well, what about US importers? Unless the servers are seperated, the game will never be 100% cheat free

Skilled Fighter

I certainly am...imagine...waltzing into open games and meeting strangers, without fear of your character disappearing forever...it'll be like a dream come true...

I'm a Savage Wolf, grr baby!

Keep looking.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cheech on 2002-10-21 19:40 ]</font>

Iam purely refering(for me atleast) on the gameplay end of balance, in relation to me actually looking foward to a legit experience. In the pervious PSOs a legit experience IMO was stiffled due to the gameplay mechanics.

I don't need 100% to look foward to PSO, iam not what one would call an anal legit. My main gripe with the orginal PSOs where the imbalance of rares, techs, classes, weapons, armors. Legit rares were worthless, a 45% pick overpowered them(unless you modded). Rares armors were worthless without slots, although you never found them so what did it matter.

Gameplaywise being legit was not as rewarding as it should be. Add to the heavy mod enviornment, it was difficult to even join an open game.

Enter GC PSO, no mods(battlemode stays intact). Lamers can't bust out super hacked spreads(spread sucks in GC pso from what I heard). Any other idiotic hack that let you nol etc isn't in the game. No level up cheats which devalue characters.

In GS PSO it's a rewarding experience now to find your own rares and have them be valuable gameplaywise. Not too mention actually being able to find them.

100% cheat free? Nope, but will I still be able to experience a game where being legit actually pays off, where going rare hunting means you'll actually find something, join open games and not worry?...yep.

A cheat free experience for myself and a majority of us US gamers. Dupes or no dupes it won't ruin my fun.