I know you guys don't like to clutter up the forums with unnecessary stickies, but I think the time may be right for a bit of temporary clutter in order to reduce some of the redundant topics we see everyday.

I doubt Floating Stickes would be enough to be honest, because they're continually overlooked anyway.

Recommendations:

What class are you going to be?
    What race are you going to be?
    What system are you playing on?
    Post pics of your char (maybe)

Just throwin it out there.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

omg i'm SPY

I kind of like seeing the fresh perspectives that each unique topic-starter brings to the table each day though! And the kids look like they have fun making the posts each day, too.

Won't anyone think of the children!?

New opinions are fine, AS LONG AS 13 TOPICS HAVEN"T BEEN CREATED OVER THE SAME THING.

In other words, I agree on more Stickies.

i approve of this thread

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

We used to have a catch-all thread in PSO-General for the various polls that would show up. It was eventually closed because it was thought that it was too restrictive. Any new poll topics that came up during that period (even if they had a slight) twist would be closed and the OP would be directed to the "official" thread. It was felt that stifled discussion too much.

In the case of Phantasy Star Universe, I feel that it would probably turn out to be the same situation. An "official" thread would be created and the OP would be directed there whenever something-resembling a poll topic came up. Instead of encouraging discussion, it would only serve to create a small group of forum police.

Besides, we're in a quiet period right now. The game won't come out for another couple of months and there hasn't been much news lately. As such, there really isn't that to talk about that hasn't covered many times before. So, new users and older members are passing the time by creating polls that talk about what they'll do when the game is formally released. Given the possible number of topics for PSU polls, I don't think there would be much use in stickies exclusively for these topics.