Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

All right, here's the deal I'm in a program called ventrilo with two friends(one of them is way more experinced than the other) and some random nub from the team I'm in. I'm using a RAcaseal, my more experienced friend is a FOmarl(supporting) and two HUneys.

K so us 3(vent people) are about to do west tower, then the random nub joins. I automatically say O GOD, since I've played with this person before, but I ignore it since they might do good in towers, and all the help is good.(or so I thought)

I'm the only one who has done west tower, the FOmarl does east tower reguarly with me so no problem there. but the two HUs would not listen to a damn thing I said. Keep in mind I said this in vent too. example #1- area-seabed-
    Me:k wait till I freeze the delbiter then come in and take him out.
    before I can go they BOTH run and get killed by the delibiter.
    Happened many times more.

#2- tower
    we're in the room with the 7? boxes and the three that spawn when you kill the middle three recoboxes.
    I say it in vent while im typing it, after I say 2 times STOP ATTACKING. one recobox has like one hit and it's dead. so we continue to kill the ones on the outside.
    me: now kill the middle one slowly one by one.
    first box lily spawns goes good.
    second box the vent HU kills it and goes to kill the other one. so now we have a del lily spitting megid at us and doing that stupid hp drain and a gi gue is hitting us with confusion and such. so the two HUs die and me and the FO decide to clear out the room first. so we do but it shouldnt of taken that long.

#3 gagibbolos(gibbles)

during the whole towers run they kept running ahead of me getting dealt by every gibble that popped up.
    that was fun to watch though.

#4 room where you warp the other side. with the mericarol

so I test if I can freezed him across that path,and I can so I say: go to the warp but dont go through it. when I freeze him warp and kill him. none move. I say it again. no one moves. I say it again the vent hu warps randomly and turns towards us. Im telling him kill the damn mericarol. I get pissed and stop freezing him. the hu finally starts attacking but its too late he's dead. so I carry out my strat myself and viola! it dies in two seconds!.

#5- go to nurse and go down my pipe...wha?
    nub HU is dead two delbiters and an illgill so there's no way I can go revive him. so I tell him to go to nurse and take my pipe. me and the vent hu continue killing the enemies I notice he still hasnt gone back. I say it again...can you guess what happened? if you said nothing go give yourself a cookie. now im pissed off since an extra hand would be nice. I say: ok ill say it once more. revive yourself via nurse and come down the pipe. he finally does it.

in conclusion that was the worst towers run ever. we could have done better with just me and the FOmarl. any others have horrid experiences like this?
    Call me a safe bet. I'm betting I'm not.
    I'm glad that you can forgive.
    Only hoping as time goes, you can forget.

Yes I have had an expirience like yours its quite interesting because I am the FOmarl in the story those people had to have been the worst players ever, I mean Its messed to call someone a noob and all but when your given instructions that you don't follow to help you win something thats called being an IDIOT.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: psykE on 2006-06-30 01:35 ]</font>

It's just a video game. Taking it too seriously makes things like this seem like bigger problems than they really are.

Well, that is true but thats not the deal, we were trying to have fun and all, but our "fun" turned into non stop Healing and revivng them, and making the whole run a disaster, the run would normal take us about 10+minutes but because of them it turned out to be like 45 minutes to an hour.

On 2006-06-30 12:07, Skorpius wrote:
    It's just a video game. Taking it too seriously makes things like this seem like bigger problems than they really are.
    it's not a big problem I'm just saying how people just do what they want and get others killed.
    Call me a safe bet. I'm betting I'm not.
    I'm glad that you can forgive.
    Only hoping as time goes, you can forget.

thats the moment you dc yourself and go create another game in another lobby. *shrugs*
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

That would probably be the best thing to do also but there kinda our pals a little and they cry a weee to much

On 2006-06-30 14:03, rena-ko wrote:
    thats the moment you dc yourself and go create another game in another lobby. *shrugs*
    I just pipe up and leave.

It is quite simple. Dont play with n00bs.
    People wonder why there are few open games. Because random n00bs join, ignor calls, show no respect, run ahead and hogg.

Yea, I mean I have no problem with people who are new to the game. But if they have a little respect that would be nice ya know?

Welcome to PSO.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."