Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Everybody in America believes in absolute morality, especially when it comes to sex.

Everybody in America is against affordable college, universal healthcare, etc...

Everybody in America is very pro establishment, pro police, pro military.

Why is it that everybody who lives here has the same viewpoints about virtually everything?!

How can one country of such great size be so ideologically conformed? I MEAN I AM THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS FORUM WHO HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: K-Morfos on 2006-07-06 05:58 ]</font>

Are you sure you live in America?

Maybe it's because my city was basically built around the UW Madison campus, but I could count the people I know who believe absolutely in sexual morality, unaffordable college, establishment, police, and the military on one hand. It's probably that you just live in a pocket of conservativity, much in the same way that I live in one of liberalness.

Edit: Ignore my post if this topic was a joke. Reading over it again, that's seeming more and more likely.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CupOfCoffee on 2006-07-06 06:04 ]</font>

On 2006-07-06 06:03, CupOfCoffee wrote:
    Are you sure you live in America?

Maybe it's because my city was basically built around the UW Madison campus, but I could count the people I know who believe absolutely in sexual morality, unaffordable college, establishment, police, and the military on one hand. It's probably that you just live in a pocket of conservativity, much in the same way that I live in one of liberalness.

Edit: Ignore my post if this topic was a joke. Reading over it again, that's seeming more and more likely.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CupOfCoffee on 2006-07-06 06:04 ]</font>
    I live in California, and the youth here are unanimously either conservative or right libertarian. I am perhapse the only young individual in SoCal who holds progressive opinions. Also, practically everybody on the Internet is what I said above. Just check out the topic I written about financial aid. They all came out against it, saying that I should be forced to get a job and pretty much f*** all equality.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: K-Morfos on 2006-07-06 06:11 ]</font>

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

On 2006-07-06 05:56, K-Morfos wrote:
    Everybody in America believes in absolute morality, especially when it comes to sex.
    I didn't know that we came to the absolute morality decision. Last I heard it was a huge debate. Damn it to hell, I'm behind the times.
    Everybody in America is against affordable college, universal healthcare, etc...
    Not everybody, just the greedy ones in charge.
    Damn, and here I thought it was order above chaos that seperated man from monkies.
    Why is it that everybody who lives here has the same viewpoints about virtually everything?!
    Virtually everything? not in the slightest. Agreeance on cardinal truths, quite obvious, the answer to that one.
    How can one country of such great size be so ideologically conformed? I MEAN I AM THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS FORUM WHO HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION!
    Mind pulling your head out of your ass? Just a wee bit? please? Thank you.

On 2006-07-06 06:17, KaFKa wrote:
    I didn't know that we came to the absolute morality decision. Last I heard it was a huge debate. Damn it to hell, I'm behind the times.

REPLY: Well ok, Mabey Nevada disagrees.

Not everybody, just the greedy ones in charge.

I thought you were against it. Mabey I'm a bit wrong about you then... BTW, I'm not a typical liberal or Democrat, so don't use me as some nasty generalization.

Damn, and here I thought it was order above chaos that seperated man from monkies.

In Japan, there is no military and the police have minimal power. They seem to be even more orderly than we are.

Virtually everything? not in the slightest. Agreeance on cardinal truths, quite obvious, the answer to that one.

Cardinal truths? There is no absolute truth in the real world, there are alway exceptions. (eg: Communism would work if you bioengineered humans to have a super collective psychology)

Mind pulling your head out of your ass? Just a wee bit? please? Thank you.

Any disproof of my claim. What is the difference between the two major parties? And I certainly don't see anybody who feels the way I do, although I met a couple on PSOBB.
    If you ever meet me on PSOBB, I'll seem pretty laid back. I generally get very worked up over politics and ideology in general, but other than that I am calm, laid back, and try to think of other people even if I fail to do so.

The Japanese seem to have the opposite opinions as Americans on virtually everything, yet the still manage to even be Capitalists. Amazing isn't it?

What in the world makes you feel qualified to make these statements?

Last I heard, only a Sith deals in absolutes. :PPP

On 2006-07-06 06:35, FOAtHeart wrote:

What in the world makes you feel qualified to make these statements?

Last I heard, only a Sith deals in absolutes. PP
    QFE

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

Not really. Because the Japaneese are a completely different society than America, even though they're still capitalist.

Just like Myself and yourself are seemingly completely different, although we both post on PSOW and seem to manage to live life from day to day.

Also, as an argument you use for almost everything, start showing some facts and elaboration, otherwise your going to become a broken record.

You're not looking around hard enough.

Keep on living, you'll eventually come across some diversity...
    "Sword logic? That's cute."