Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

well now, first i loose my memory card, now my gamecube has stopped recognizing all games on my gamecube. i sure do hope that i don't have to reset my numbers this time around.

Episode 3: return of the gamecube

I just realized that my gamecube is still under warrantee. i just have to deinstall my mod and take it to a service center. so i'll be there when you get online friend

Heh this is getting quite worrying, first Xing ling's GC has black screen with jp text then finally won't recognise disks, then someone on mamak has the exact same problem and now you have the exact same problem.

Looks like pso is still a system killer.

hmmm, seems to me that its more of a modding issue. glad I didn't import.

i wouldnt say that, my GC stopped recognizing all my disc too. Last time it worked i was just about to unlock Mewtwo in SSBM, the next day i fired up the GC, it went straight to the setup menu. I trashed it and im picking up the platinum GC early next week

I'm finding this rather ironic and funny. Anyone remember when everyone was bashing the X-box and it's green service screen?

It would seem that Nintendo had the same idea, which is alot better than trying to turn on your system and only getting a black or grey screen which leaves you with the feeling of "...err..damn".

Hopefully the issue is resolved, can only hope for the best, yeah?
    Look, he did it again.

On 2002-10-24 10:32, Phobos-X wrote:
    Last time it worked i was just about to unlock Mewtwo
    Pokemons are evil!

Even if you remove the modding, it would be pretty simple to understand that the Cube was modded.

The modded GCN shell usually has a additional hole for the mod switch and the soledring job, even if removed, can be still visible.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2002-10-24 11:30 ]</font>

Maybe it is an issue with the modded Gamecubes. Anyone have an original JP GC and having similar issues?

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

This is what happened to my Dreamcast I pray to god it dosnt happen to my Gamecube.

I Dream Of Sleep

On 2002-10-24 06:22, Jonathan_F wrote:
    I just realized that my gamecube is still under warrantee. i just have to deinstall my mod
    How contradictory is that statement? If youve tinkered with the innards, your warrentee goes straight out of the window.