Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Whats the scariest thing that has ever happened to you in PSO?

It was my first time ever in Forest 2 and I was just exploring killing and whatever to level up and find some items, I walked into a big area (that one big strip of land) and killed the 3 goboomas and then the wolves, I thought I killed everything in that area but I was wrong. I hildebear jumped right on me and scared me, I almost pissed my pants.

courage is solid
    mountain area!!!! destroying gibbles's way of life

gotta be on ult when i got to falz but was to scared to go into the area for fear of getting my ass whooped, or mabe when i saww the curruption message when light samus got delaeted
    ratchel-fonewearl-138, chaostorm-hunewearl-152, kairi-ramarl-135, cloud-humar-62 amateratsu hucast 42 darksonic -racast 64

For me it was the stupid de rol le I went to beat it for the first time in multi with two of my friends and when we got there we were like excited thinking we were going to beat it when...we all died It scared us to ever go back there but we did and we owned that thing when we did! (probably because we never went back there until we were like level 20 )

That must of been overkill for De Rol Le. Pity I had to fight everything solo, I haven't gained a single level with a friend.

courage is solid

one time i did't play on single wiht one of my character till lv 30
    ratchel-fonewearl-138, chaostorm-hunewearl-152, kairi-ramarl-135, cloud-humar-62 amateratsu hucast 42 darksonic -racast 64

The Lavender FOmar
    Seabed Ultimate with an Ancient Saber. []D []=[] 3 4 R!!!!!o

Thinking I beat Falz and forgetting its fourth form when on Hard for the first time at level 46 soloing with my force. Didn't know what hit me until grants cast consecutively killed me.

courage is solid

at first grants killed me too when i was young and imiture, and learnt how to use holy resist

the scariest thing that happened to me was when i was fighting falz on hard with my bro on multiplayer....we had no clue about a new form....but we were both lvl 60, so we won...and de rol le, merrycherry same as you, me and my friends all got our asses whooped and we didnt go back till like lvl 30, im almost lvl 60 and im on the hard caves. yes, i am planning to solo it and prolly the mines too this weekend

the first time you I went into the caves @ lvl 8 on DC v1 and got mauled while trying to find the light switch. That and De Rol Le beating my poor huney senseless two floors down.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pure-chan on 2006-07-12 13:59 ]</font>

courage is solid

60 and still on hard cave wow u must have been scared lol