okay... this creeps the hell out of me and is scaring me to hell u.u

a few months ago I had a bowl of chocolates and stuff I had gotten from a holiday. Now on the ground I also had a pack of open graham crackers, so one day my sister takes a few and starts eatign them. halfway through the second, she looks at teh ones in her hand and screams. they were covered in bugs. Thes little bugs look like what are tiny, tan, almost clearish ants.

so after cleaning my room, months went by to about a week or so ago. on the other side of the room, in my cats food bowl, they apperead again. sister cleaned em up and stuff went on.

now we move to today, in fact not even an hour ago. I go downstairs to make hot pockets, and getting a plate out of the cupboard, I accidentlly hit a butter knife covered in peanut butter and crumbs.

what happens? the "crumbs" all get knocked off the knife and start running around. Yippers, it was those ant things.everywhere. in the thing of butter nearby, and the toaster.

they seemed to be coming out from between the oven and the counter, so I pulled out the oven, and underneath there was a city of mold. Green Mold, Brown Mold, Grey mold and what appears to be an oily mold.

my sister semi-cleaned it up and went to bed to do the rest in the morning after she buys some bleach

they don't even seem to go far, the thing of butter they were in, near it was another thing of butter, but where they in it? no, not even around it ._. when t hey were in the candy bowl and crackers, where they anywhere else? no. What are they? DX how did they get here? DX

so this latest thing of ants have finally made me snap ._. I've even found more at the food bowls again. I am so scared right now ._.;;; I can't stand the thought of bugs on me a sI sleep or sit DX

not only this, but I also find little black beetle things on my bed alot ;-; they could be crawling on me as I sleep, they could even crawl in some open wound as I sleep and live there, eatting me from inside ;-;

right now I'm at the point where I jump and brush the part of me whether it's an arm or my head or whatever when it feels like somethign is on me DX

if you didn't know anythign about me, you'd think I was on drugs ;-; I'm getting shivers up my spine just by lookign at them DX

I have no clue what to do!!!!! I seriously wanna just leave this place and never come back ;-;

I want to know how the ant things got here and how to get rid of them ._. I wanna know about these beatle things ._. I wanna get rid of them ._.

I used to think I have no real fears, but this is fucking scaring the bloody hell out of me!! what can I do? DX I have no clue what the hell to do.I have no clue whats so ever DX

help ;.; please? ;.;

Dancing Blades, Whirling Whips Maridia's Avatar

When was the last time you changed your sheets, Kev? That sounds kinda rude, but.. If its been a long time..

And I'd have an exterminator have a look around, seriously. But it might just be a hazard of where you live. :/ I hope you get rid of them. And I'm like that with bugs too, so don't feel bad. I jump a lot. It creeps me out and makes me sick to think about them crawling on me.

they could be crawling on me as I sleep, they could even crawl in some open wound as I sleep and live there, eatting me from inside ;-;
    <_< Lolz

If worse comes to worse they will all die in the winter. If you can't handle waiting that long, you could always just take a can of bug killing spray, fill the room, close it off from other rooms, and then avoid it til it's aired out. Then repeat the process for any room you think they might be in. Would be a pain in the ass but it beats paying for an exterminator and having to rent a hotel. Good luck, sounds terrible D:

They're ticks. They burrow their head into your flesh and drain away your bodily fluids while you sleep until your a pile of skin and bones. Fear the ticks.

Lol nah I'm j/k...and the butterknife thing is a bit disturbing. Take everyone else's advice and get an exterminator before those things end up swarming in other places of your house. Namely bedrooms and such.

if you didn't know anythign about me, you'd think I was on <CENSOR>
    Muahaha....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheyCallMeJoe on 2006-07-11 19:07 ]</font>

Porkchop Sandwiches

Yes, Exterminators are good! Also realize that you need a good exterminator, and not a crappy one named Big Jim! (or Jim Bob)

You said you had them before you moved? Then they could have came with you in you boxes and things, when you moved. Once you get the bleach, make sure you mop and wipe off the counter tops in the kitchen. Make sure you clean everything in your room, then wash all of your clothes as well as your sheets and blankets. Also be sure to keep corners and other overlooked things open, and clean.

Back when my family stayed in the "ghetto", we had an infestation of waterbugs, but we got rid of them in about a week using the above method. And as long as we did, the bugs never came back. But if that doesn't work you always can get foggers and bombs from the store. ;D

I chalk it up to bad housekeeping. If you take away food sources that are readily laying around and in the open, you're not feeding these things, and if you clean regularly, you can keep them in check somewhat.

I once spent a summer in Tenneesee at a distant relatives house. Their house was nice, but the children's bedroom had foodcrumbs all over the floor, so when I was laying on the floor one day watching tv with the kids, I noticed something crawling on my arm, a really really small bug, kinda like what you described. I happen to glance at the carpet, and there's a TON of them all over in spots.

No idea what they were, but it has creeped me out ever since. Now, granted, my house isn't the cleanest, but we don't have food setting out on plates and bowls or littering the floor, we might slack and have a pan on the stove that needs emptied in the garden for a day or two, but never to the extent that it's growing molds. Honestly, we moved around our kitchen that all the appliances(fridge, microwave, stove, etc) were all in the same location for easily 20+ years, and we did'nt have any molds growing. Alot of dust bunnies, but no mold.

So, I think everyone in your family needs to take the time to clean things properly, look for infestations in other parts of the house, make sure plates and food-stuffs aren't just laying out in the open, or even being forgotten about(under beds, in the living room, etc). If you don't allow open food sources, and keep mold growths down, you're not going to 'attract' all these little creepy crawlies.

We have anything from spiders, centipedes, millipedes, the occasional earwig and silverfish and some wasps in the summer, but then this house is about a hundred years old, so I think we do pretty damn good considering.

Cleaaaaaaaaan. Thats the only thing I can suggest, and if that doesn't work, you might really need to look to bringing in someone to fumigate the house and check it all over for infestations in walls, etc.

As well, molds are VERY unhealthy, so keep tabs on mold growths.
    Look, he did it again.

3D Modeler, Red Box Lover zwandude15's Avatar

Baby Powder!

for now... >_>
    -Offline Heaven Punisher Hunt-
    (93) Hildetorrs; no success.

-Offline Lavis Hunt
    (28 ) Slimes; no success.

On 2006-07-12 09:52, ABDUR101 wrote:
    I chalk it up to bad housekeeping. If you take away food sources that are readily laying around and in the open, you're not feeding these things, and if you clean regularly, you can keep them in check somewhat.

I once spent a summer in Tenneesee at a distant relatives house. Their house was nice, but the children's bedroom had foodcrumbs all over the floor, so when I was laying on the floor one day watching tv with the kids, I noticed something crawling on my arm, a really really small bug, kinda like what you described. I happen to glance at the carpet, and there's a TON of them all over in spots.

No idea what they were, but it has creeped me out ever since. Now, granted, my house isn't the cleanest, but we don't have food setting out on plates and bowls or littering the floor, we might slack and have a pan on the stove that needs emptied in the garden for a day or two, but never to the extent that it's growing molds. Honestly, we moved around our kitchen that all the appliances(fridge, microwave, stove, etc) were all in the same location for easily 20+ years, and we did'nt have any molds growing. Alot of dust bunnies, but no mold.

So, I think everyone in your family needs to take the time to clean things properly, look for infestations in other parts of the house, make sure plates and food-stuffs aren't just laying out in the open, or even being forgotten about(under beds, in the living room, etc). If you don't allow open food sources, and keep mold growths down, you're not going to 'attract' all these little creepy crawlies.

We have anything from spiders, centipedes, millipedes, the occasional earwig and silverfish and some wasps in the summer, but then this house is about a hundred years old, so I think we do pretty damn good considering.

Cleaaaaaaaaan. Thats the only thing I can suggest, and if that doesn't work, you might really need to look to bringing in someone to fumigate the house and check it all over for infestations in walls, etc.

As well, molds are VERY unhealthy, so keep tabs on mold growths.
    While bad house keeping may be a reason for infestation the majority of the time, it's not always the case.

I'd say every other summer, my parents get ants in their house. Not a ton but they do sometimes get manage to crawl into the cubbords and get in the food, and my parent's house is VERY clean. We have to get traps every year to solve the problem and it's usually completely gone in a week.

And at the last place I stayed, it was real messy, but this time it was field mice. Why field mice? Because we had a semi large field right behind our apartment, and it had nothing to do with bad house keeping because our neighbors had an infestation as well. It didn't matter if things were sealed, the mice actually gnawed there way into cereal boxes and syrup.

Obviously, location location location, as well as based on the house you live in. No house is bug/rodent proof, I'm giving suggestions on what to do before they pay money to fumigate. Always best to knock out probable causes before you go spending money on yet more probable causes. It'd really suck to spend money to fumigate or something similar, only to have the problem come back because it was being caused by something else.
    Look, he did it again.