Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSO RANT

What pisses me off is that I did a bunch of solo Ep1 quests on hard mode with my FOnewearl. However, the tenth quest is that fire dome quest. And there you cannot use techniques. HOW THE HELL IS A FORCE SUPPORSED TO BE THAT?! And, you cannot continue without completing that stupid quest. And my Force could easily handle the following Caves quests. So this is really screwed up! That fire quest should not be necessary, or it should let you use techniques. WTF WAS SEGA THINKING?!

All Your Base Are Belong To Us

there is a rant section you know that right? o and it sucks to be you

Stack up on Power and Arm units, make a pow/dex mag, and get a Double Saber.

That's about all you can do really, either go melee or don't do the quest, heh.

I always hated CDFS, so I never bothered after completing it once.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Master of the Mines

Yeah Im currently training mags w/ power so I can Melee if i ever need to.. I dont think im ever goanna complete the quests other than normal, I dont really see the point. I might get to like FoS in Ult or something but no further!

hmm iv never liked forces but i had 1 gave up on it when i gt it to lv 2 lol

courage is solid
    mountain area!!!! destroying gibbles's way of life

but forces at a high level are so powerful
    ratchel-fonewearl-138, chaostorm-hunewearl-152, kairi-ramarl-135, cloud-humar-62 amateratsu hucast 42 darksonic -racast 64

you can get a pair of mechguns and just stand afar and keep shooting the fires/baddies

On 2006-07-13 06:29, Lord_Kratos wrote:
    there is a rant section you know that right? o and it sucks to be you
    True, but K-Morfos is asking a PSO General related question, in addition to ranting.

On 2006-07-13 06:26, K-Morfos wrote:
    What pisses me off is that I did a bunch of solo Ep1 quests on hard mode with my FOnewearl. However, the tenth quest is that fire dome quest. And there you cannot use techniques. HOW THE HELL IS A FORCE SUPPORSED TO BE THAT?! And, you cannot continue without completing that stupid quest. And my Force could easily handle the following Caves quests. So this is really screwed up! That fire quest should not be necessary, or it should let you use techniques. WTF WAS SEGA THINKING?!
    What level are you atm? Also, what version are you playing?

I'm not sure what items/units you have equipped, but if you have secondary mags, like an ATA mag or an ATP mag, switching to Mechs would probably be most helpful. Mechs + ATA make any class respectable at dealing damage (especially charge mechs). Depending on your ATP and items, you could aslo try using a Soul Eater, if you have one. Foni are able to equip it, if I recall.

As far as wtf Sega was thinking, the only thing I can suggest is that central dome fire swirl was not oringially part of the offline counter missions, it was a download quest. Are you playing on BB? I could ask around to see if someone could lend you a demon wep, or something similar.

Oh, one more thing, you may want to ping Sinue v2 on the boards. I seem to remember him making a melee fonewearl that worked quite well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pure-chan on 2006-07-13 09:50 ]</font>

Forever Confined to the FKL????

If you can get your hands on a Technical Croizer, Hildebear's Cane, Hildeblue's Cane, Sigh of a God (maybe) and a Magical Piece, along with alot of MST and Merges, you may have a chance. >_>

Special weapon techniques are not blocked in that quest.

courage is solid
    mountain area!!!! destroying gibbles's way of life

technicl croizer? isn't that rubbish?
    ratchel-fonewearl-138, chaostorm-hunewearl-152, kairi-ramarl-135, cloud-humar-62 amateratsu hucast 42 darksonic -racast 64