View Poll Results:
Now this is an odd question. Try to answer it to the best of your ability.

Pick your answers b

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

11 50.00%
  • B

3 13.64%
  • C

1 4.55%
  • D

7 31.82%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Now this is an odd question. Try to answer it to the best of your ability.

Pick your answers below:
    A. When I'm hunting for a weapon/item, the rare that I'm trying to find doesn't drop, but something else drops which I never expected to drop.

(i.e., like me hunting in viridia for a red sword from nano dragon, melqueek drops a yasha... looking in whitill for a cure/freeze from a gulgus-gue and milla drop... looking for a holy ray from blueful dragon, Imperial Pick drops... looking for a yellowboze card in seabed, zanba drops... etc etc>.<)

---

B. You just keep hunting for the item that you desire (when A is not what happens to you) and not hunt anything else.

(i.e., some fricking x number of pinkal bulclaws and counting hoping one day it drops... the evil curst, and the infamous viridia ill gill for real nei..)

---

C. You join a friend (sometimes when you don't have the ID or you are just on as that char) and the item drops.

(i.e, I was on a Oran HUnewearl, Grey, playing with my Skyly HUmar in Ruins and guess what... Skyly Card Drops)

---

or

D. Other (please explain)

(i.e, I'm doing a ep2 offline run with Marina ver.IV and I'm at seaside just trying to gain experience for her, I kill gi-gue and he drops ? special weapon... then a week later Marina Ver.V is born on a new memory card because Marina ver.IV corrupted)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2006-07-21 12:51 ]</font>

D - explanation...When i go hunting i will try to do at least 10 runs a day in which ever area/quest which has the most of that kinda enemy the rare drops from, if it is a long time dropping though i do go off and do other things, like look for something or just do normal runs of an area or just sit in lobby chatting but i usually see my hunt through to the end

God/Speed

i do not hunt. flat out!

D. I keep putting off a weapon I want to hunt, do one or two runs when I get bored, thinking that the drop won't happen. et voila, there it is.

eg. Mah lavis, tollaw, 1st run

A. I've been looking for a Delbaber's Buster to go with my Sheild of Delsaber but I've not found on yet. I've gotten some other very cool things in the process, though. Also, on vhard Ruins, I've been spending a lot of time dead and healing. But I bet I'll be poised to beat that Gal Gryphon on hard now.

courage is solid
    mountain area!!!! destroying gibbles's way of life

i always find oosmetihng that i'm not looking for like i gave up finding DB and did a run and found it on the third delsaber
    ratchel-fonewearl-138, chaostorm-hunewearl-152, kairi-ramarl-135, cloud-humar-62 amateratsu hucast 42 darksonic -racast 64

D - I have a list of items I need to hunt for on a paper that I written down. It also has the locations and enemy names. Looking at it, I determine which location has a lot of items that I haven't got yet. Then I do runs. At the same time, I will probably get other rares also.

D I suppose. I have lots of items I'd like and know the best places to hunt for them but I don't hunt until I find them. I think my S-Parts 2.01 hunt killed my ability to do that at least as far as rare rares go.

Happened to me plenty of times. I hunt for a Belra's arm in Doc's Secret Plan, I end up with loads of Delsaber's Buster, and the Chaos Sorcerer's Staff
    Family guy-Stewie>>>'Brian, i'll be surrounded by sea men. Sperm whales and sea men. oh look, a swallow.' <<<<<<best line ever.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I have a bunch or rares but i found a lavis and now i ain't finding anything.