View Poll Results: I just wanna know if there are a lot of player I can talk with in English ,I may buy JP ver first

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will buy JP version PSU

20 35.09%
  • No I won't

37 64.91%
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

I just wanna know if there are a lot of player I can talk with in English ,I may buy JP ver first, since I can't wait anymore.

In my case, I am looking more and more certain to be importing the JP PSU to play offline until the US version comes out. Its then the US version I will be going online with.

Like Aeralure, I'm mainly looking forward to importing for offline story mode. I'm thinking I'll also get online once I finish story mode and enjoy playing with the Japanese (plus fellow importers) for a while. Then when the US version comes out, I'll get online there first and await to see the crappy dub >:P
    From PSO Ep 1-4 to PSU, PS0, PSP 1-2, and now PSO2... it's been a long journey.

On 2006-07-23 08:48, Rubesahl wrote:
    Then when the US version comes out, I'll get online there first and await to see the crappy dub >:P
    Oh the horror.

im fucking sick of animephiles callign every dub a crappy dub.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Personally, I find the US dubbing not bad at all. As for me, I'll probably have to wait until it hits stateside, myself.
    I'm still around.

On 2006-07-23 09:31, Alisha wrote:
    im fucking sick of animephiles callign every dub a crappy dub.
    I have never said every dub is a crappy dub. I give them a listen, even though that's usually only when there isnt a Japanese voice option.

Some US dubs are decent. True enough. Many are not. Let's just say I am not optimistic about having to use the dubs we're given for the US version in this case, but hey, happy to be surprised. I've never criticized anyone for preferring one vocal choice over the other though. If you by and large prefer the US dubs and are happy with them ~wonderful~. I kind of wish I could say the same but *shrugs*.

oh right...... as if Japanese voice acting is sooo 'perfect' in all games.
    pu-leeease.

they have their bad voiceover histories too.

On 2006-07-23 10:29, Saner wrote:
    oh right...... as if Japanese voice acting is sooo 'perfect' in all games.
    pu-leeease.

they have their bad voiceover histories too.
    Yeah. And where in what I posted did I say either "all" US dubs are bad OR all JP original voice acting is better? Depends in part on the game's style and in part of course on the quality of the cast. Granted I said "most" in each case, but not "all".

Pu-leeease indeed.

Just to steer the conversation away from the Dub v.s. JP voicing arguement, since it always gets out of hand. Yus I will be on the JP version, hopefully see you there.