View Poll Results: I was wondering about this.

and this might in fact change my mind about what to do first.

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Told you so. online is best first.

3 25.00%
  • thats nice, I'm still doing offline first

3 25.00%
  • Pillow?

6 50.00%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I was wondering about this.

and this might in fact change my mind about what to do first.

because after all, the bottom line is that I'm getting this for the online play (since character creation and multiplayer are the most fun online-style)

but Im really interested in the Story mode too!

but um um like if Story basically borrows all the levels and bosses from online, then..... would playing story mode then going online, be like doing the levels over from scratch?

if that's the case, maybe I'll look up all the media and info of story cutscenes and plot and stuff when the Japanese version comes out, we would discuss and learn everything about it, and just play online 100% when the full game comes out, and if there's time we can't go online we'll play the story mode ourselves?

cause ya I guess I'm really anxious in playing online since that is really the #1 thing I wanna play.

so ya like doing online first and all the way, that would be like the first time we would do all the levels and stuff, cause story mode basically has the same thing right? well it might have exclusives like Magashi and maybe exclusive missions or whatever.

but ya, I have been consulting my pillow and I think doing online first is a great idea after all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saner on 2006-07-28 11:58 ]</font>

Snow Queen King & a Veritable Buffet of Manliness

Told you so online is the best nya nya nya! *runs off*

Lord of the Apocalypse NightHour13's Avatar

I dont think repeating the same levels online will matter to me because...Well, i'll be repeating them every day hahah. Were going to see the same places a million times, just like in PSO. I dont think 1 repeat would matter. I think it'll keep me captivated still and now i just know more about it so i dont get caught off guard.

Plus i want to know the story regardless, in depth and word for word so i know what really happened here.
    PSO Dreamcast, Gamecube and Blue Burst and on: Vizous; Level: Kick your ass

I wont mind doing the off-line first. I am interested in the story. Plus, that way I get a feel for the game ya know what i mean.

ya I don't mind repeating but one thing is repeating it again and again as a created character that continues to grow, and repeating it again after playing offline while has no affect on your status online.

Im not saying offline should affect online, or that offline is pointless, which is not.

but if I'm gonna experience these levels first, I would wanna do it with other people too

besides I don't think I can resist seeing all the youtube videos and media and info about the offline story when Japanese version comes out.

ya at some point all do the offline story myself but ya online looks to be what I'm really waiting for all along.

the story mode's characters and stuff are very interesting so I'll be sure to look into that even after reading up translations of whatever people discover in the Japanese version.

but ya its great PSU offers the best of both worlds. so I'll go online first and stuff and save offline for later, cause anyways people will have fun no matter which mode they do.

Lord of the Apocalypse NightHour13's Avatar

Whichever you feel best doing. But remember the Burning rangers.

Saner you gotta explain to me those odd food icons in your posts one day. I keep imagining you as beeing an angry burger king manager who throws food at people at the end of every sentence you say.
    PSO Dreamcast, Gamecube and Blue Burst and on: Vizous; Level: Kick your ass

[rUSh]^ PSU Clan [Ldr]

its to space out here lines to make it easier to follow

Anyone else not believe that Saner is 25?

[rUSh]^ PSU Clan [Ldr]

me me me i dont believe it

Online is tempting...I cant make up my mind. Some good points were brought up, it is more fun in my opinion.

*conflict continues in my mind*