Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I made the fatal mistake of not reserving my copy, so I don't know if I will be able to pick up a copy when I go to Electronics Boutique. But if you guys are all saying that it was shipped yesterday, they will more than likely have some in stock for me to get my cute little hands on. I'm sitting here waiting for PSO in Nashville, by the way.

Full-Support FOmarl since Dreamcast PSO ver. 1
    Crown Princess by birth--Empress Regnant by destiny.

Just came back from EB. They dont have it yet. What the fuck, seriosuly. He said tonight or probably tommorow. This is bullshit, I wanted it today.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

97% of HUmars/FOmars are Losers..

Well i reserve my Modem and Pso at EB, called them today staff say wont be getting it til friday. I want to play it so bad but..." Good comes to those who wait", So im goin to kill times playing my Warcraft3.

Umm...where exactly are your guy's EB stores located? I work for EB in GA, just outside of Atlanta, and we got our PSO in today around 10:20 AM because our shipment was about 20 mins late, and the modems/broadband adapters we've been getting in since last friday. I picked up my GC, modem, mem card and game all today. Im jsut wondering why it would be delayed for you guys when we got ours in

97% of HUmars/FOmars are Losers..

I live in Ontario,Canada.... dunno y ours is late. I ask a staff today she say call her back in 30 mins cuz she is goin to open box to see if there any if not then i got to wait til tomorrow.