Probably lockgun or better in the line as it'd be a nice upgrade to my autogun in a bit, not even sure what the next 'hangun' is after the lockgun offhand.. a Mind prefix simply does more than the Heart Prefix. Anyone else noticing a LOT of similiarities between PSO and Diablo2?

Course PSO graphically spanks the ever living piss out of Diablo2, there's no lag compared to the Realm Servers, and you actually want to group up rather than run around seperately for better xp. Oh and a LOT less painful inventory system. That said it seems to borrow from it a lot in the equipment department (even slotted armor.. like gemmed equipment). Pretty wild..

Oh back to topic.. looking for any Mind/Heart gun useable by force trade

cheers
    DCKaz

I think I have a soul lockgun...does that count?

hmm is that a better prefix?
    does it drink TP?

If so and it's better (what %?) I'm interested

Aww...sold the danged thing. It DID suck TP, but now it's gone to that weapon shop in the sky. Sorry.

Whoops, scratch that. I got the soul lockgun. Not more than 8%, though...I do have a heart raygun I might consider giving up.

I think i have a ???lock gun +2 and a mind?herat gun. What r u willing to trade for

Ok I'm interested in any lockgun (or better in the line) that sucks up TP.

Mind is better than Heart, but if Soul is 8% TP or better it sounds like it's a step up from Mind, definately better than Heart.

Ratsmack-
    What's the ata requirement on the raygun?
    Both sound quite interesting
    Let me know what bits you're looking for!

gregoth-
    I'm past the autogun stage now, looking for lockgun or better - and I have a regular lockgun and a dim lockgun already, looking for a TP sucker in particular only

DCKaz
    Terra Prime 27 FOMarl

Soul is worse I think. And a raygun I think requires around 106 ATA. Much more than the lockgun, but that's all I got concerning tp suckers.

Okay, okay, here's what I got. Soul gun is better than heart, it takes like 5%, and I think mind takes 8% or whatever. I have a soul lockgun and a heart railgun. Railgun takes more ATA, but it's more powerful, so if you run out of fluids, you can actually beat up some monsters. But I got the soul lockgun sitting around if you want it...