Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

I hope that a quest like TTF doesn't get released on PSU. It made leveling way too easy and that caused people to start mindlessly playing the quest over and over and they did nothing else but TTF. It caused the game to get boring real fast. When people got to level 150 or so they tried to stop focusing on TTF but they couldn't find anyone willing to do something else with them so they just made a new character and started the TTF cycle all over again. It's soo annoying.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

I agree. It really was just a cheap way to gain experience fast.

Why should you care what other people do? If people want to grind all day ranking up exp and getting lvls, how does it effect you?
    Just because you don't want to play TTF all day and rush lvls doesn't mean other people shouldn't be able to.
    It's like your afraid of other players being higher lvl than you or something. And don't tell me it "ruins" it. How does other people having fun ruin it for you? You also don't have to play with these people.

Well to me its not that i care. I just hate being asked to do TTF 24/7... Soon as someone join your game... "Hey wanna do TTF? *Joins game.. Doesn't even say hi.. Just says.. "TTF?

Alot of people are tired of that... It got so bad untill you had to make a team and name it "No TTF!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ibuka on 2006-08-04 18:16 ]</font>

On 2006-08-04 17:56, PhotonCat wrote:
    Why should you care what other people do? If people want to grind all day ranking up exp and getting lvls, how does it effect you?
    Just because you don't want to play TTF all day and rush lvls doesn't mean other people shouldn't be able to.
    It's like your afraid of other players being higher lvl than you or something. And don't tell me it "ruins" it. How does other people having fun ruin it for you? You also don't have to play with these people.
    I am forced to play with these people because I dont like playing alone and it is hard to find people that want to do anything else besides TTF. Everyone else is afraid of people being higher level than them because they play TTF to level instead of just enjoying the game and trying something new. They are afraid of playing something other than TTF because they fear others will pass their level if they stop playing the quest.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Wolf ET Master

TTF is great for people like me.
    I quit ALL latest MMORPGs just because I dont have the time to grind the xp anymore.
    I hate grinds of any kind and hopefully PSU wont be as bad as lvl 200 was. I could barely reach 100 anyway.
    Plus, your argument is sooooo BIAS I dont know why I even bother to explain it to you.
    DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKES kthx

On 2006-08-04 18:45, peenk wrote:
    TTF is great for people like me.
    I quit ALL latest MMORPGs just because I dont have the time to grind the xp anymore.
    I hate grinds of any kind and hopefully PSU wont be as bad as lvl 200 was. I could barely reach 100 anyway.
    Plus, your argument is sooooo BIAS I dont know why I even bother to explain it to you.
    DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKES kthx
    Playing TTF over and over is grinding. and i dont see how my argument is biased.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2006-08-04 19:04 ]</font>

Well, people are always going to find the fastest way to level up. While people who like to enjoy the game would still just enjoy the game.

If anything, I would wish for 50+ different TTF that all give about the same exp at the same pace; this way we will have more variety in leveling.

Hi, RT?