Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I live in a area (boonies) where they do not offer high speed Internet. Satellite dsl is way more laggy then dial up for gaming so that's not worth the trouble. I'm a huge fan of PSO and i played PSO on dc/gc/pc and loved every bit of it. And it was so dial up friendly. And now i read the requirements are 256k broadband minimum and I'm about to just die. FFXI ran on dial-up so did EQ. And now i cant play my most loved online rpg? please say this isn't true =(

sorry but they are moving forward with optimal connections and stuff. the action speed of PSU is far faster paced than any action and activity going on in FF11. They have to minimize as much lag as possible.

even broadband will lag sometimes in this game, imagine dial-up, so even if they allowed it, dial-up would feel downright unplayable in its condition.

is satellite dsl really laggier than dial-up? well if Satellite dsl counts as broadband that might be your only option.

you might still be able to play on dial-up. but the connection speed with that might not be a pretty picture.

hey unlike last time at least you will still have a solid offline mode that shouldn't rattle your brain making you try to figure out its plot. I think I remember someone saying that they tried running the beta on a dial up connection and it wasn't pretty like said. The way things are expanding now adays I wouldn't be suprised if you got a high speed provider in the next year or two.

well , I meant that Sega is aiming for faster connections for this game so it can keep up with the action.

not about the possibility of a high speed provide showing up in the topic creator's area. no one can predict when that would happen.

On 2006-08-11 02:12, wrote:

even broadband will lag sometimes in this game, imagine dial-up, so even if they allowed it, dial-up would feel downright unplayable in its condition.

you might still be able to play on dial-up. but the connection speed with that might not be a pretty picture.
    Oh I was just refering to this bit , I know thats not what you meant

Yeah it is going to be one of the most action heavy multiplayer games online now that I think about it. What with all the rangers, techs, and PA's added into the mix. Mayber this time around they will actually have enemies located in the same place on everyone screen. Unlike in PSO where I would be playing and see some random person hit some random enemy from across the room with a double saber >.> but on his screen it was right in front of him.

Dial up was doomed from the start.

wow I didn't even notice it was the same person who made all those topics.

I live in a area (boonies) where they do not offer high speed Internet.
    xenokai
    Gamertag: Xenokai 360
    WTF?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2006-08-11 02:51 ]</font>

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

huh???? you can only play Xbox360 online with broadband connection.

the plot thickens.

and while we're at it how do you people get custom titles underneath your username?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saner on 2006-08-11 02:52 ]</font>

GOOD CARP MAN! You are a mystery wrapped around in an enigma! oh and you do have a title under your name! its "Dark Falz Cultist"! Doesn't that mean you know how?
    The plot thickens once more !!!!!!!