Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What is this... dial-up you speak of? Elders spoke of this happening in ancient times but I didn't know the myths were true.

To be fair, PSOBB had a 'requirement' of 256kbps as well, but it ran fine on dialup for me.

Just to repeat in every other thread that you've ever made, PSU will run on dial-up. However, its performance will suck due to the mass amounts of data transfer necessary for a game like PSU.

Now onto the other issue of broadband service. It seems to me that you're just not trying hard enough to find a broadband provider and using the reason that you are living in the boondocks (I will not argue this point since the population of your location is just barely over 15k). If your location in your profile is correct, there are at least 3 providers to your area. Just because you can't find a local office in the town you live in, doesn't mean there are no other providers to the area you live in.

He hasn't replied to this topic, and he's made 7 topics about the same thing. He has an xbox live gamertag and according to Lyrise he can get broadband where he lives.

You wanna know what I think? I think he's a troll.

lol... i hunt trolls for a living i'll come as my RAcast and pwn you...

Fuck it mate, dont get satelite it isnt worth the cash. PSU will work with dial up just a little bit laggy from time to time but it wont bother me if your in my team because we can just heal spam you till you stop lagging.

The hobo of PSU (seriously I have no meseta) :(

we need phoenix wright to solve this mystery. XD

I have a gamertag on my xbox 360 because i have my 360 hooked up to my pc so i can have a gamecard and get all the latest updates. and i take my 360 to a friends to play games online somtimes. that is why i have xbox live because 360 suxs without the updates. Ive made so many post but this one is like 2 month newer then my others and i was just thinking maybe sega announce it would work on dial up? PSO BB says BB only but i only suspect thats because they never tested it with dial up. but it did work great. Im really hoping psu is playable on dial up.

On 2006-08-11 10:51, Lyrise wrote:
    Just to repeat in every other thread that you've ever made, PSU will run on dial-up. However, its performance will suck due to the mass amounts of data transfer necessary for a game like PSU.

Now onto the other issue of broadband service. It seems to me that you're just not trying hard enough to find a broadband provider and using the reason that you are living in the boondocks (I will not argue this point since the population of your location is just barely over 15k). If your location in your profile is correct, there are at least 3 providers to your area. Just because you can't find a local office in the town you live in, doesn't mean there are no other providers to the area you live in.
    Our dial up costs 30$ a month after you count the extra phone line. So yes ive tryed HARD to get dsl or broadband. we just live to far out!. I tryed a diffrent company but after talking for hours they told me the current phone company owns ALL the lines in this smalll ass town. (Monopoly) Ive tryed i know dsl is better and cheaper then dial up. It just not posible here. really disapoint when i have to explain that i cant get dsl because everyone just automaticly think im just a cheap ass that just doesnt wanna pay for it. which im not.

Don't hate me because I am a Lunga! Hate me becaus roygbiv's Avatar

oh but seriously... satellite, while technically clasified as broadband... sucks ass... like OH GOD give me fucking dialup instead of that shit.

Yes... I think i know someone (oh could it be my dad) who has satellite + xbox live... and oh motherfucking god is it not acceptable.