Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Seems like the races might have been rebalanced a bit. I was looking through my shots from closed beta and wondering about all the whining about the visuals and noticed that I had a 100 more hp @ lv5 then I do now in Premiere.

Closed Beta:

Premiere:

A few other changes so far would be that some items have recieved their own unique icons now. Drops have improved a bit along with lots of new items that weren't in closed. I was able to find at least two twin sabers in Raphon Plains 1 on my first run for example. Also, the model of Linear Line in the Premiere image was a rare I found after beating Seed Vance.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kyori on 2006-08-19 16:08 ]</font>

It's good to know that Sonic Team is using this opportunity to balance the game better.

Don't mean to nitpick, but might the change have been caused by any other factor? equipments for instance.

No, as you can see with the color of the shield line. They're both green. No units or different items really.

Allright cool, thanks for enlightening me. Sonic Team should be commended indeed.

I don't know about that. 100 hp is a lot to lose :/

Svm Inimicus Mali

Well, also consider that the Open Beta, as a beta test, was more of a promotional stunt and a bugtest than a "real" version of the game. I suspect that most anything that was statistically based was vastly out of proportion-- skill growth, EXP, character stats, and so on.

peopel were slaughtering the bosses under lv.30 anyways so the lower HP does make it a bit challenging, especially considering people can carry like 20 items per type of healing item, etc.

On 2006-08-19 21:48, Saner wrote:
    peopel were slaughtering the bosses under lv.30 anyways so the lower HP does make it a bit challenging, especially considering people can carry like 20 items per type of healing item, etc.

Thats ok for hunters and rangers, but forces really did struggle in the beta. I am praying that they dont decrease force hp much at all, if any. They really dont need a decrease.

The hobo of PSU (seriously I have no meseta) :(

On 2006-08-19 16:06, kyori wrote:
    some items have recieved their own unique icons now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kyori on 2006-08-19 16:08 ]</font>
    This is news I was hoping for.

Also, I haven't played beta but im sure that lower hp is somehow better (challenges are always good, they repel nooblets)

P|S|U|
    my anti-noob