Thread: Beach Geek

I never really tryed to re-do my pic for the contest after my computer melt down, but I did do a quick sketch of Ash in his beach-wear just for fun. He's such a fun character to make fun of, the slightly akward kid who's trying to hard to be cool. Here he is building up nerve to go play some V-ball with the big boys...

Svm Inimicus Mali

The HUmar shorts are a nice touch.

I am really curious to see what you had planned!
    It kills me that your PC broke and now we can't see it because often your art is so well done and hilarious when you want to do a funny one.

Could you be persuaded to do a sketch/mockup of the original, just to give an idea?

I know I've done stuff like that before. Like I had a really cool idea for a picture with certain poses/surroundings, did the picture and then realized "wow the execution is horrible/anatomy is off w/e" and then wanted to throw it out. To solve it, I sketched the pose/concept and then threw the original out to get rid of it. Then, I could come back to it later when it wasn't bored with it or frusterated.

As for your Ash, he looks rather innocent, I like the sketch. One quote someone said about him always is remembered "Ash looks like a complete tweedle as often as he looks like a badass", which quite comes across in the official art.

Hmm...how did I not see this before

Score one for the HUmar shorts He'd look like just another kid to me, but knowing that it's Ash makes him all the more dorky haha.

I'm with Azure on this one. I'm a real fan of your stuff....even just a concept sketch would suffice

I am really curious to see what you had planned!
    ....because often your art is so well done and hilarious when you want to do a funny one.
    Still can't get over that Eddie Belra