Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Angel of Death
    Walking up and down the Stairway to Heaven

Hmm... I've only made three "good" Characters.. Two were corrupted. (Well they were good on my standards). The first ones name was Project Zeta. He was a Humar, and a Redria... probably a level... 50 something.. then a level 60 something names Yang Y. with a couple of spaces so he was a redria. Now I have a level 74 skyly named King Phil. And I would never delete him but have had many close corruptions... like when the power almost goes out... scares the crap out of me..

I've deleted a ton of low Lv characters jsut because I changed my mind and decided that I didn't want to play as this ID or race or something but I have a Lv.111 HUmar now and as soon as I beat Ult. and find an asuka and demolition commet I will stop playing as him and start using my FOnewearl more. I can see myself deleting him after I stop playing as him.

I lost all my stuff on my one of my Character by trying to Transfer it to my memory card. All I had left was my Characters his lv 84 and that whas it.

I have 6 characters.

LV: 200 Racast
    LV: 195 Ramar
    LV: 176 Fomar
    LV: 153 Humar
    LV: 131 Hucaseal
    LV: 72 Hucast

ps

Crip Freeze

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: czyk on 2006-09-01 11:45 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: czyk on 2006-09-01 11:47 ]</font>

On 2006-08-31 14:25, guysmiily wrote:
    one of my memory cards curropted b4 and i miss my charctors
    R.I.P.
    Ali'ze viridia 118 hucaseal(mine)
    starz purpelnum 103 ramar(my cousins player)
    4got his name 103 fonewman(mybrothers player)
    as for deleting one of my people maybe' i wanna re-do my hucaseal and her friken pointy shoulders but i dont feel lik goining through 100 levels again
    yes i had a memory card which corrupted on me i had a level 200, level 146, level 110 and a 85 on it and the level 200 was great had level 30 resta shame on me but that was like a week ago but before it got corrupted i have a memory which had level 200, level 1, level 1 and a level 87 - and if i had my FOmar back i be really happy

Bleeding for Serenity

The highest i ever deleted a character was my 70 RAmarl Kokoro to make a racaseal that only got to 20 before i turned it into a ramarl again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kyoukan on 2006-09-01 16:41 ]</font>
    also known as Rin or Onikisu

I'm not dead, I actually returned to PSU and PSOworld :P

My highest I ever deleted was 110 FOmar on BB... not that high, I just wanted to try a different class that I wasn't too familiar with. At first, many people (I was one of them), like choosing HUmar for hunter, RAmar, for Ranger, and ... well forces are iffy for starters >_<. But then I started likeing HUnewearl, RAmarl, and FOmar. Now i'm starting to like HUcaseal, RAcaseal, and FOnewm. I still have a FOmar because I think they look awesome and all, but I definately delete alot of files just to test out new characters. And testing out means usually breaking 100 and going through ultimate, the best test for a character... "who will stay and who will go" ? =0

hmm lets see GC I dont think I was ever able to, oh well there was this one instance where I was very tired and going through memory card files and deleted pso which also deleted my friends character that was on my card(through the transfer thing).

as for BB, I've deleted a lvl 110 HUney( didnt like her), into a HUmar which I also got to 110 him too I got bored of. I deleted my FOnewb becase I needed a c-mode/battle mode char... hmmm cant think of any others.
    Call me a safe bet. I'm betting I'm not.
    I'm glad that you can forgive.
    Only hoping as time goes, you can forget.

Yeah I did it all the time. ;o lolz

Yeah I did it all the time. ;o lolz

hmm.. my level 120 ramar.. i played offline for like a year and when i got online, i discovered duping and wanted to experiment.. with a memory card.. well hes gone now.. ;(