Thread: PSU Mobile

Raziel, Keeper of Secrets DarkShadowX's Avatar

This is a crude Babelfish translation from something I found on the official site here, http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/...ode=view&id=22, so if someone can translate it better be my guest.

"PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE (below PSU)" world,
    From this day we established the Mobile specially installed page "PSU Mobile" which you can have enough more.

"Of PSU" the グ っ and familiarly and more pleasantly it is complete "PSU Mobile", the world it is the super convenient "in the itchy place the hand reaches" corner. As for the information which can be perused with network mode it cannot thing you see that it leaves from game machine and PC, if, but "PSU Mobile" is utilized, login circumstance of the friend, and the information which such as mail becomes matter of concern and after the foot to マイルーム, utilizing the quality of the k tie anytime, it can see anywhere. In addition, with "PSU Mobile" only the premium impression the contents which such as information overflow and the Mobile private wallpaper which are not seen are feature (during part preparing). Utilizing "PSU Mobile", you will send, a more pleasant PSU life! !
    PSU mobile summary
    Contents contents

* News
    You can see the information whose network mode such as opening of the new mission event is new.
    * The simple mail which comes from the friend in logout can be perused on Mobile.
    * マイルーム/shop
    The item which has been kept in the warehouse of マイルーム, sale circumstance of the item which has been put out to the shop which by his establishes, you can peruse after the foot of the visitor.
    * Character information
    Status of the my character where by his has raised can be perused.
    * Partner card
    It can verify whether it is in information of the friend of the partner card which by his has and on the online.
    * Download corner
    It can download the Mobile corner original expecting wallpaper and the like!
    * Database (while preparing)
    Ranking "of the PSU" inside and it is possible for the statistical data to peruse.

Sight information

* Transmission day: 2006 September 1st (gold)
    * Information charge: Month amount 315 Yen (classified by tax)
    Corresponding carrier: I mode EZweb Vodafone live!

Please verify the details of corresponding terminal information of each carrier with each sight.
    * Access method:
    I mode menu list -> game -> mini- game -> sonic coffee
    The EZweb top menu -> you search from category, -> the game -> synthesis -> the sonic coffee
    Vodafone live! Menu list -> k tie game -> game pack -> sonic coffee
    * Copyright inscription: (C) SEGA

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkShadowX on 2006-09-01 13:52 ]</font>
    PSO Veteran from DC Day 1. Better known as Outtrigger (DC) and Karsh (GC).
    PSU Veteran from Day 1. R.I.P. PSU, I thank you for all the memories!

Sounds like live updates and such from the game delivered to a mobile device.

Kinda jumbled, but the sound of things sounds really cool!

I'd definitely use it if it was released here on the west for Cingular(my current cell-phone provider)...

Thanks for the information.

This doesn't make much sense lol, to be expected with babelfish though. It sounds like it's explaining how you can interact with PSU on a mobile phone.

I think that's a fuller version of the news on the mainpage.
    http://www.pso-world.com/article.php...rder=0&thold=0
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

It's just a cell phone program that lets you keep track of statistics, game news, downloads, etc. It's for Japanese phones only. This will never, ever, ever, be released outside of Japan, or be possible to be released outside of Japan, so I wouldn't even bother with this.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

the world it is the super convenient "in the itchy place the hand reaches" corner.
    New best thing babelfish translater has ever said.

Anyways, maybe sega will give us a website instead of a cell phone service where we can do the same thing for the US release.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2006-09-01 14:44 ]</font>
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Member of the PSO in PSU club!

I doubt that...SoA hates us remmber?