Hello! Kind of selfish of me for asking, but anyone with PSU such as myself, be kind of enough to translate the videocard options and such in the main menu (like where you pick network mode, options, etc).

Everything comes up as: "???" for me (of course, it'd be in Japanese if it set it so, but I still wouldnt understand). I managed to change the controlls and such, but the videocard options still confuse me.

I'm gussing it's things like distance options, AA and AF and such like that. Would really appreciate it so I can set up some things, thanks!

Since I don't have the PC game yet, I'm not sure if the GUI is the same, but this was setup to help Beta Testers and it may help you as well.
    http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=2432

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2006-09-02 13:12 ]</font>

That helped alot. Thanks so much!

I didn't want to create a new thread, but does anyone have anything similar to that, but for the PS2 version? I got to play it a little bit yesterday and could figure out most of the menus (my kana is really rusty), but I didn't know one or two of them, and most of the options on the options menu.

If you need help with other menu translations, be sure to check out this section:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cles&secid=206

I know they are certainly coming in handy for me.

That's exactly what I was looking for, how did I miss that ._.

Thanks!