One time I met a kid on Apatite who bragged that he tricked this guy into dropping a weapon so he could look at it and quit after that. I sighed and said sarcastically, "Congratulations." 5 seconds later he asked us to drop our Mags really quick. Obviously I said no, And so did the other player FEAR. He continued to ask us for about 20 minutes, and I was pretty fed up with it by then (I'm sure you can imagine) so the kid asked his brother (FEAR and Me heard it) if when someone dies, they drop their equipped items. We both said no and he started to studder because he had nothing left to hide, so he asked again sounding sad, and I guess the other guy was just too pissed and gave him something. Care to guess what he did then? (duh he quit) and FEAR and me laughed at him. 5 minutes later he joins in and I say, "Speak of the devil." I just quit then as I couldn't take it anymore. Has anyone else met annoyances like that kid?

dude, how long have u been playin PSOX? those kids LIVE in apatite, ive plyed it since release and, they're all over the place...asking if u have any mags and when u give them a spare they say it sucks cuz they are so used to having hacked mags...so go to Davbute Block 10 and dont worry about it

Ok thanks. I'll be sure to go to Davburite 10

Continuing the question...

time to give away those spare rares taking up space in ur bank, i always keep some spares in my bank for such occasions.
    If u can't handle it even after giving some stuff to them, just mute them and ignore.

Problem is I don't have any spare good weapons, and if I did, I wouldn't share them with that kid.

give a kid a lollipop, you'll make his day.
    give him something better, he won't go away.

Apatite is the worst server on Xbox. Why? Because it's the first server on the list.

It's common knowledge that the majority of the retards on that game always hang out on the first server, I mean if you want to annoy people or show off your fresh out the oven hacked items, why would you go for the lesser populated servers?

When i get online i am going to play with the legits