Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

If you play the japanese version online, tell us your class and what weapon types you usually carry into battle with you, or if you're like me and you're waiting for the NA release tell us which weapons you plan on carrying in the 6 slots of your action palette.

I plan on using a ranger and filling my 6 slots like this:

Rifle
    Shotgun (mostly for tagging)
    Dual Handguns
    Handgun/Sabre
    Machine Gun/Dagger
    Spear

Of course these will likely change once I've actually played the game

Rifles and dual handguns, shotty for tagging. Looks like mechguns have been nerfed with the whole PP thing. As a side note Phaze, reading your sig. I find it hard to believe that you didn't level your ramarl a little more, they were so much better than ramar in a side by side comparison (Higher ATA notably)

my hunter will have Dual Sabers, Swords, Spears, and Dual Daggers, something to hit multiple enemies and something to do alot of damage fast.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

My force is gona have a bow, a spear, and a staff. Then ill get some rare powerful weapons that i dont know about yet to use

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: b3n on 2006-09-11 14:32 ]</font>

After hearing about the PP supplies on guns, I think I'm gonna be doubling up on my guns, if possible. Maybe Rifle, Rifle, Shotgun, Shotgun, Mechgun/Saber, and something else. Likewise, it'll probably change.

On 2006-09-11 14:18, Valkayree wrote:
    As a side note Phaze, reading your sig. I find it hard to believe that you didn't level your ramarl a little more, they were so much better than ramar in a side by side comparison (Higher ATA notably)
    RAmars had the highest ATA in the game...
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Actually Valkayree, RAmars have higher ATA than RAmarls, as well as higher ATP. RAmarls are better for soloing, but I played almost exclusively online. I'm not a powergamer and I wasn't concerned about stats when I chose my characters, but I was happy to learn later on that my chosen class for my primary character had the best ATA in the game. I didn't start my RAmarl until very late, and the only reason I created her is because I realized that you can make a RAmarl look almost exactly like Leona from the King of Fighters series. I never intended to play her seriously. I chose RAmar as my main because I am a human male IRL and I wanted to use the character that was closest to me IRL. If I had to fight alien monsters IRL I'd much rather have a gun than a sword, that's why I chose to go ranger.

Sorry about the off-topicness.

all hanguns that scream "Come on!"

Good luck with that setup B3N...

My FOnewm - Wubbie - is and will continue to be setup as follows:

1. Rod - Fire Spells
    2. Rod - Ice Spells
    3. Rod - Earth Spells
    4. Rod - Buff Spells
    5. Rod - Misc Spells(depending on level, Dark/Light and such)
    6. Longbow - Used for Tagging and having Funzor!

I saw a video of a handgun that did that, what's the deal with that? It's very annoying.