Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CLOSED

Supply Officer

CLOSED

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Psyclone on 2006-10-18 09:12 ]</font>

I am offline and have 28 photon drops. I want your god battles, spread needle, and a mag with the photon blast which powers up your attack and def and mag stats should be 6 def, 194 attack, and 0 accuracy and mind. I hope we can make a trade.

Supply Officer

Hmmm...

That's an awful lot to ask for 28 PD's. Got anything else?

And I'm just about positive that a 6/194/0/0 mag is not possible. Even just feeding Monomates to a Mag and then to the Level 10 evolution (Vruna/Vritra/Kalki) it'll wind up with close to 13-15 DEF at level 35. Antiparalysis won't take DEF down fast enough to keep it from going up without taking DEX up.

Well, if you need anything, I have a couple of items to trade. I don't currently have except for the photon drops. If you need anything else just let me know. For the mag, whatever mag with the highest attack and the power up photon blast works for me.

Supply Officer

On 2006-09-21 11:50, sushiman wrote:
    Well, if you need anything, I have a couple of items to trade. I don't currently have except for the photon drops...
    Like what? C'mon, entice me. Sell yourself. Market your stuff. Make me want to trade for it!

... If you need anything else just let me know...
    Well... I do need something else. 28 Photon Drops just isn't enough to entice me to put out the effort to raise a mag, much less raise a mag and part with the items you've requested.

... For the mag, whatever mag with the highest attack and the power up photon blast works for me.
    A'ight! One straight POW mag with Mylla & Youlla. Got it! Keep in mind, it will not be a "rare" or "special" 4th evolution mag.

For the mag, I don't care about the 4th evolution as long as it has POW and mylla and youlla. Thanks for that. For the items, I will name some good ones.

Hunter:

Flowen Sword +85
    Yamato +60
    Musashi +40
    Dragon Claw +35
    Red Saber
    DB' Saber (the good one)

Ranger:

Frozen Shooter (beastly good)
    Red Handgun +50
    etc.

Force Weapons:

Branch of Paku Paku
    etc.

Hope you like one of them

Supply Officer

Meh. There's not much I'm intersted in or need.

What are the %'s on the Dragon Claw, Red Handgun, and Red Saber? If they've got decent %'s, particularly Hit, I might be interested and willing to work a deal.

Since you don't want anything, how many pds will it cost if I drop the spread needle? None of my weapons have hit.

I know I am going to get ripped of for this deal but I will trade dragon claw, red handgun, red saber, and the 28 photon drops for the god battles, the mag, and spread needle

Psyclone, I would like to have 2 mags created. First I would like a RED Sato with stats of 5/150/45/0, secondly I would like a BLACK Nidra 5/145/50/0... As for PB's I don't really care as long as they both have "twins". In exchange for the two mags I have PLENTY to offer. I have all of your wants, alot of good % weps including hit too, and a ton of PD's and a few spheres! Let me know if your interested in making the mags and what "server"do you play on? Then let's make a deal! Thanks!!