Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: CLOSED

Supply Officer

Sushi: Great!

Your Mag will probably take about a week to complete. I'll keep you posted and drop you a PM with my mailing information later in the week when it's about half-way grown. That way your card should reach me close to when your Mag is complete.

Hungry Hungry Hippo

I just realized those stats aren't possible on a mag...50 Def and 150 Mind is good enough. Another mag with the stats 5/150/20/25. If you can get it to be a pink or purple rare mag, that'd be best, and I would like the PB Mylla and Youlla.

I'd be willing to trade the Cure/Freeze, L&K, 25 PDs, and the Yasminkov for:
    Yas 3000, Spread Needle, and the two mags.

This is an online trade, through any server. Just PM me when you're ready to trade.

I just realized that I had the 7000 Yas...sorry about that. Make any offer for that if you want...Sorry for the mistake

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MadEwokHerd on 2006-09-23 15:35 ]</font>

I just got 2 more photon drops for a total of 30. I will give you that for the good percentage spread needle insted of you giving me the worse one if you agree to that.

Supply Officer

On 2006-09-23 15:33, MadEwokHerd wrote:
    I just realized those stats aren't possible on a mag...50 Def and 150 Mind is good enough. Another mag with the stats 5/150/20/25. If you can get it to be a pink or purple rare mag, that'd be best, and I would like the PB Mylla and Youlla...
    So, two rare mags of any sort...
    ... one with 50/0/0/150. Any particular color?
    ... one with 5/150/20/25, pink or purple with Mylla & Youlla.

Would you rather rare mags that give invulnerability, or the Shifta/Deband/Resta boosts? Or does it matter?

... I'd be willing to trade the Cure/Freeze, L&K, 25 PDs, and the Yasminkov for:
    Yas 3000, Spread Needle, and the two mags...
    Great! Thanks! I'll get started on your mags right away. (I think this will be a record... between you, Sushi, Ewok, and my family, I'll be raising 8 Mags...)

... This is an online trade, through any server. Just PM me when you're ready to trade...
    Cool! I'll get back to you as soon as your Mags are ready to work something out. It'll probably be about a week.

... I just realized that I had the 7000 Yas...sorry about that. Make any offer for that if you want...Sorry for the mistake...
    Now I' confused...

You want:
    • Rare mag, any color and blasts, with 50/0/0/150;
    • Rare mag, pink or purple, with Mylla & Youlla, with 5/150/20/25;
    • Spread Needle; and
    • Yasminkov 3000R.

And you're offering:
    • 25 Photon Drops;
    • Cure/Freeze; and
    • L&K Combat.
    And the Yasminkov 7000V is not included?

Is there anything else in my list you're interested in? I've got a Yas 2000H that's not listed...

Supply Officer

On 2006-09-23 16:49, sushiman wrote:
    I just got 2 more photon drops for a total of 30. I will give you that for the good percentage spread needle insted of you giving me the worse one if you agree to that.
    Done!

Supply Officer

Thanks everyone!

I've updated my Original Post to indicate my "Haves" that are spoken for and mags that are currently in progress. I will try to update the Mags' progress, but I make no promises.

Supply Officer

MadEwokHerd:

On 2006-09-24 08:11, Psyclone wrote:
    On 2006-09-23 15:33, MadEwokHerd wrote:
    I just realized those stats aren't possible on a mag...50 Def and 150 Mind is good enough. Another mag with the stats 5/150/20/25. If you can get it to be a pink or purple rare mag, that'd be best, and I would like the PB Mylla and Youlla...
    So, two rare mags of any sort...
    ... one with 50/0/0/150. Any particular color?
    ... one with 5/150/20/25, pink or purple with Mylla & Youlla.
    I cannot make the second mag rare with those stats either.

I can do 5/145/30/20 or 5/145/25/25 or 5/145/20/30.

Is it okay if the red handgun is not +50? I will give you an additional photon drop for my mistake.

Supply Officer

I really don't mind if the Red Handgun is not ground. Grinders are a dime-a-dozen

The extra Photon Drop would be great, but it's not necessary.

Thanks!

Hey Psyclone, I see that you're getting started on my mags. COOL! Like I said before I have just about everything on your want list.... so how 'bout you let me know what you want the MOST and we'll start working out the details of the trade as you get the mags going! Thanks again...