View Poll Results: Vote for your fav games here!
These are from my top 20 list...spme of them...

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • FFVII

7 35.00%
  • Tales of Symphonia

1 5.00%
  • Kingdom Hearts 2

4 20.00%
  • Makai Kingdom

1 5.00%
  • Star Ocean: till the end of time.

0 0%
  • Grandia 2

3 15.00%
  • Evolution Worlds

0 0%
  • Skies of Arcadia

1 5.00%
  • Metroid Prime

3 15.00%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Try again in ten years!

Vote for your fav games here!
    These are from my top 20 list...spme of them...

My favorite game series, aside from Phantasy Star, aren't on your list. Not that I would expect it to be.. Quest for Glory was popular on PC's before PC's became popular. The last game came out in 98, but was overshadowed by Baulder's Gate and Quake clones. Excellent RPG series though, with tons of Monty Python/Douglas Adams inspired humor.

The Elder Scrolls is quickly gaining place as well as a firm #2 between QFG and PS. Didn't play Arena or Daggerfall much, but I absolutely love Morrowind and Oblivion.

Meh.. so I voted for Skies of Arcadia.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Khaaaaaaaaaannn!

You really need an 'other' category. Right now I'm playing Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, and Battlefield 2 every now and then. So I'll vote Makai Kingdom.

Don't hate me because I am a Lunga! Hate me becaus roygbiv's Avatar

Hahah I played it when it was still Hero's Quest... OH GOD I GOT SO MAD WHEN I WENT INTO THE STORE AND SAW QFG2 and was like "THEY RIPPED OFF ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES!!!"

D:

I never ended up playing QFG4... that is the only thing which makes me sad... I heard it was actually pretty good, taking the series in kind of a different direction...

But other than that... The Ultima series had some pretty good points to it... U6 and U7 are pretty solid titles, which I would say laid the groundwork for a lot of RPGs afterwards (specifically I think the Elder Scrolls series picked things up after the ultima series kind of got destroyed by its own success)

Nethack is also another awesome game which is kind of overlooked by the mainstream video game audience...

Wing Commander: Privateer was also a pretty awesome game... (I admit never having played Elite, but this style of free-form game is pretty awesome) Kind of wished that Microsoft would have put more effort into Freelancer... (not that it was bad) but as far as following up with an expansion or something...

Yeah, I had Hero's Quest when it first came out - but I signed up for that free subscription to InterAction magazine, so I knew about the Milton-Bradley lawsuit and change to Quest for Glory.

Quest for Glory 4 was really good.. expecially with the CD voice acting, which was sometimes really goofy since the actors didn't stick to their lines and just had fun with it. Turned out well enough that Sierra just decided to leave em in like that. If you can find a copy, I'd really suggest picking it up. (Though I like the African/Egyptian setting of QFGIII better).

Ultima 7 was also really good... it's the only one I really seriously played. The series held a lot of promise for me, but I just couldn't get into it for some reason. Then again.. I couldn't get into ElderScrolls until Morrowind either. *Shrug*

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

In a sense, my innocence is over

Why did you make this a poll ?
    It would've been easier just for people to come in and list their favourite games, BUT you did put mine up there, FFVII.

Kickball

Tested by pirates.

Funny how you asked a general question about people's favorite games (people other than you), yet you generalized the options almost exclusively to a single (rather niche) genre, used some very obscure titles and neglected an "other" option...

Out of those I picked Grandia II, but that's nowhere close to my favorite game.

As with my favorite anything, it fluctuates day-to-day based on my mood and what I most vividly recall, and is never narrowed to a single thing. Today I think I will say- Killer 7, Legend of Mana, Dance Dance Revolution, Resident Evil Outbreak: File #1, and StarCraft.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RoninJoku on 2006-09-29 15:51 ]</font>

Call me if theres any E-Drama

Not up there
    But now my fav is dynasty warriors 5. Idc that its the same thing over and over... its hella fun for me