To bad my friend are all ont he pc so i cant get that ver and i doubt 56k would run the voice chat lol

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...58&forum=20&33

Old. It's even on the front page.

Hey guys, first post. Do you know if the PC servers are going to be linked in any way? If I buy the USA version, will I later be able to log on to European servers? Will it be the same server altogether? Any kind of info would be helpful.

On 2006-09-29 21:45, Deklan wrote:
    Hey guys, first post. Do you know if the PC servers are going to be linked in any way? If I buy the USA version, will I later be able to log on to European servers? Will it be the same server altogether? Any kind of info would be helpful.
    US and EU are indeed linked, but JP is separate (for PC and PS2, at any rate).

That is great news, man, I won't have to wait for the european one then. I have very high hopes for this game as I loved PSO. I would actually just play PSO with better graphics, but hey, PSU, even better.

is this gonna be a good move? i mean how many of us english speaking westerners can speak JP? about 20% id guess, so that puts voice chat out the window so does PSU online have simple chat like the DC?
    XBOX360 GT: B2 BASSMAN
    FROBOT in disguise: cast forte/master gunner transer thighmaster
    Jaguar: acro fighter/FIgunner
    Dharlethi: fortetecher
    Fuzzy Peach: fortefighter

its no fun speaking with JP and vice versa since most of them dont understand us at all and impossible to have a nice conversation with.

but they will still be helpful allies in missions and populating the cities.

yeah that i get saner and i can see the point of having unified servers (i used to go on the JP servers all the time on the GC, i had JPv1 & plus) but if i had of been speaking i would have been lost, its just a shame that there wont be many JP players on xbox anyway (like only 2 or so consoles sold in japan hehe) if a challenge mode is released we are gonna need the help & what about max attack style events??
    XBOX360 GT: B2 BASSMAN
    FROBOT in disguise: cast forte/master gunner transer thighmaster
    Jaguar: acro fighter/FIgunner
    Dharlethi: fortetecher
    Fuzzy Peach: fortefighter

On 2006-09-29 21:53, darthplagis wrote:
    is this gonna be a good move? i mean how many of us english speaking westerners can speak JP? about 20% id guess, so that puts voice chat out the window so does PSU online have simple chat like the DC?
    whoa way less then 20%. id say about 2% of westerners and im sure its much less than that

On 2006-09-29 23:09, Animosity wrote:
    On 2006-09-29 21:53, darthplagis wrote:
    whoa way less then 20%. id say about 2% of westerners and im sure its much less than that
    X360 version supports keyboard also, so the choice is still there.