I've been trying to get some of the extra PA's you can get by S ranking missions with certain people in your team and I just can't seem to get any.

I've done the Train line on Parum (lvl-15 mission) about 7 times now with both Leo and Lou in my party Sranking it every time, hoping to get at least one new PA, but all I'm getting is the same old PPT and Hegal buster.
    Am I doing something wrong?

No.

I don't think there are things to do to get them. I got mine pretty randomly. But I made more than 7 S before my first Disk I think.

So just keep trying?

Okay thanks, thats good to know.
    ^_^

You're welcome.

But I am not totally sure of what I say, only thing that I am sure is that recuires to have S Ranking and the character you want to learn you a PAs in your team.

But as I have sometimes and most of time I haven't, I think it is random.

lol I've done 15 runs of the Parum line, and nothing. Then I did the Parum Koltoba farm mission, and got PA's from both Leo and Lou!

XD I'm thinking it's pretty random. Shame I didn't get teh PA I wanted from Leo. Nvm eh?

yeah it seems totally random but there may be keys to gettin it to work, maybe they have to level up that tech in the lvl (you may notice it happen?), or use the tech x amount of times per level. all i know is that out of say 15 times i got like 4-5 techs/PA's so its about 1 in 3 chance of getting it by my workings with my playing, also maybe certain char's have preffered levels as maya gives techs more in relics then on the train but Nav gives claw and knucle techs more on the train than relics (can you spot my leveling pattern yet?? hehe)
    XBOX360 GT: B2 BASSMAN
    FROBOT in disguise: cast forte/master gunner transer thighmaster
    Jaguar: acro fighter/FIgunner
    Dharlethi: fortetecher
    Fuzzy Peach: fortefighter

It's completely random. I got my first disc on my first S-rank in Linear Line. Playing around on a different character it took about 5 S-Ranks before anybody gave me anything. Dosn't seem to be based on what missions you S-Rank with specific characters in your party or anything.

Just piping in for more info on the subject.