Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Would be great if ST add this feature in on X360 version, i mean i don't see why it can't be done, it seems pretty simple to code it in the game since X360 supports hard drive.

I know there is screen capture on other games like DOA4, and it might be possible to transfer files from 360 HDD to PC using one of those 3rd party device sold in game store, anyone tried this yet?

PGR3 had a function that you could upload your pictures to some site of Bizarre creations, not sure about it.. but for PSU it probably won't be there

i think it would be very possible to do, like save a screen shot to HDD as most driving games have this function as well as video runs to post on a site dedicated to the game and for others to view, so what if it has been ported to the 360?? we get superior graphics,sound,easier network use and maybe screen capture damn it could be sweet for the 360!!!
    XBOX360 GT: B2 BASSMAN
    FROBOT in disguise: cast forte/master gunner transer thighmaster
    Jaguar: acro fighter/FIgunner
    Dharlethi: fortetecher
    Fuzzy Peach: fortefighter

PSO V2 had a screencapture function.....it was awesome.
    I doubt we'll see on here, though....you'll have to buy a Dazzle unit or a gamebridge to get screencaps/vidcaps.

i would think to try and capture a gap in the market maybe sega would make a screenshot function as the xbox has the power and thepc has software for it, the ps2 strains to handle PSU so it could never handle screen capture. i dont know if i would use it much if it was there tho it was a pain on the dc and gc
    XBOX360 GT: B2 BASSMAN
    FROBOT in disguise: cast forte/master gunner transer thighmaster
    Jaguar: acro fighter/FIgunner
    Dharlethi: fortetecher
    Fuzzy Peach: fortefighter

Somethnig like the original pso on dc would be great, just a button combo to save a screenshot to memorycard or hdd.

On 2006-09-30 14:28, darthplagis wrote:
    i would think to try and capture a gap in the market maybe sega would make a screenshot function as the xbox has the power and thepc has software for it, the ps2 strains to handle PSU so it could never handle screen capture. i dont know if i would use it much if it was there tho it was a pain on the dc and gc
    I think for the PS2, it's more a question of storage than anything else. You can only fit so much onto 8MB memory cards, especially without official HD support.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

i tink if u want vid and screens pc is probly the way to go

On 2006-09-30 15:02, CpwninOBrien wrote:
    i tink if u want vid and screens pc is probly the way to go
    true, but many ppl might prefer playing PSU on X360 like me for voice chat on Live, dolby 5.1 on their home audio system, & widescreen mode on HDtv. Video capture might not be as useful as screenshots which could be easily implemented in the game for such things as taking pic of ur chars/items and posting them on web forum. The only reason ST couldn't make this on ps2 version was due to not enough memory space(no hdd)* as announced before. So, it's highly possible for PSU X360 to get this function.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HyperShot-X- on 2006-09-30 23:03 ]</font>