Well..its been over an entire month, how come no one has posted any information about mixxing classes to make things like "Fortegunner" yet? Is the advanced class option available in Extra mode? Or is it something sega has yet to even unlock online...it'd be really dumb to not have hybrid classes in Extra Mode..can someone help?

Eats alot of Ramen!

I think there is some sort of hybridization on the offline mode. From the video's that Zael has posted he was able to use Tech's as a hunter. And also, I believe those expert classes have no been unlocked by ST so no one has solid info...

http://www.psupedia.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

Most of the info on the jobs is there.

If you want more... Sorry... We can't obilge. Because these jobs aren't unlocked Online yet, so no one can really become one of them and tell you more.

You don't need hybrid classes in Extra Mode, because your characters are set up differently.

As Sev said, the Expert Types are not available offline because the way the classes are set up is completely different. Expert Types are an online thing, and there's still quite a lot of locked content online, including the Expert Types. So, no new info beyond what you can find on PSUpedia.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kyuu on 2006-10-04 01:27 ]</font>

PSO Assassin

On 2006-10-04 01:17, RamenEater wrote:
    I think there is some sort of hybridization on the offline mode. From the video's that Zael has posted he was able to use Tech's as a hunter. And also, I believe those expert classes have no been unlocked by ST so no one has solid info...
    Haven't seen the video you mention, but if it is offline story mode, the same rules don't apply to Ethan. He's a demi-god.

ah..knowing that the job system is slightly different offline..I guess that would make sense..dam sega has everything locked up online ...I hope they don't take as long as they did to release new content for PSO BB when it first came out for this...dam that was a long summer..