Ok as the topic stated, this isnt a "who is gonna be on the 360 playing" post its for the first PSU clan on the xbox 360 STRICTLY for just PSO-World Forum Members so lets get started

I am just looking to recruit as many as possible from here to join "-=Pso-W=-" and basically what we will do is meet once a week for sure to all play together and such and hang out, we will be around to help those in need and to help each other, and their is no race restriction or anything on this, well except everyone must be legit, which i see being no problem, but yea so if you are interested sign up here with your class, name and i dont know if its possible but since the JP version is out maybe we can pick a block/ship/world and vote for it to be our home area for the clan and the one with the most votes will be where we meet up and such, oh and leave your gamertag as to give to the other clan members.

hope this gets alot of replies!!!! and thanks to anyone for joining, by the way i am "-=Pso-W=-Reaper"
    and my gamertag is "TheReaper2005"

Got this in the wrong forum.

On 2006-10-05 12:09, thereaper wrote:
    Ok as the topic stated, this isnt a "who is gonna be on the 360 playing" post its for the first PSU clan on the xbox 360 STRICTLY for just PSO-World Forum Members so lets get started

I am just looking to recruit as many as possible from here to join "-=Pso-W=-" and basically what we will do is meet once a week for sure to all play together and such and hang out, we will be around to help those in need and to help each other, and their is no race restriction or anything on this, well except everyone must be legit, which i see being no problem, but yea so if you are interested sign up here with your class, name and i dont know if its possible but since the JP version is out maybe we can pick a block/ship/world and vote for it to be our home area for the clan and the one with the most votes will be where we meet up and such, oh and leave your gamertag as to give to the other clan members.

hope this gets alot of replies!!!! and thanks to anyone for joining, by the way i am "-=Pso-W=-Reaper"
    and my gamertag is "TheReaper2005"
    Sorry, all you guys are great and everything, good folks, but I kinda have other plans. Got six guys already lined up to play as a clan on my friends list, so my apologies, I can't join. But if you see my short stubby tincan racast running around, give a wave and I'll stop and say hello.

Thats a really long abbreviation to put infront of your name.
    www.phnkmusic.com
    www.brandonfoy.tv
    3DS Friend code- 4296-3737-2855

once u got more 6 or more memebrs sign up with the coalition....heres the link

http://thecoalitionpsu.proboards66.com/index.cgi