Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Hi if you have stuff you need made into weapons like Booma / Del Saber / G Assassin peices and don't have the quests done (and are in a hurry/lazy) feel free to make use of my services. Sedyne can verify that I won't keep your stuff, and I don't ask for anything in return but tips are appreciated ^__^
    (Thx Sedyne for the 4 slot)

I've made stuff for others but I don't know if they post on PSOw, anyhoo post your requests and I'll try and meet you. It takes me about 3 minutes to make 1 weapon and get back to you, longer with each additional item cause I have to reload the quest to get Dr. Montague to do it again. Regardless it doesn't take long and it sure as hell beats playing through every one of those offline quests yourself (which takes roughly 6-8 hours in normal even if you are lv40+).

that would be a huge help. i have booma gabooma and rappy.

Ok, tell me the character name you play under and look for me in game, name Vandal / Boman-DX2 or Jinjiro. I'll look for you, also if you can msg Sedyne or Snapple or Brimstone or Shadow Blade or Dj Donkey etc.. try and get me through the grape vine, cause they'll msg me for you.

i use a purple hucast named klakalou, i'll try to look 4 u.

Could you meet up with me tonight? I have grass assasin's arms. I can be found on altair block 1, in a game called vginsider. . .

Thanks if you can

Droid Hunter, Killer of Rappies

If it wouldn't be a bother to you, I would like my Grass Assassin's Arms, Rappy's Wing, and my Booma's Right Arm turned into weapons. I will give you a Blade Dance(or equivelently rare weapon) in return for your services.

Please, feel free to contact me on AIM for info on where to meet up with me. My AIM name is Mikeydude700, by the way.

On 2002-11-08 12:28, Vandal wrote:
    Ok, tell me the character name you play under and look for me in game, name Vandal / Boman-DX2 or Jinjiro. I'll look for you, also if you can msg Sedyne or Snapple or Brimstone or Shadow Blade or Dj Donkey etc.. try and get me through the grape vine, cause they'll msg me for you.
    So you're the one who mistook me for Donkey...

And done. DJ Monkey walks away another satisfied customer ^___^ Got one more in a lobby right after. No one has any extras of the stuff I don't have it seems T__T

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vandal on 2002-11-09 09:07 ]</font>

I would've given you a G-Assassin's Sabers, since I originally had two(G-Assassin's Arms), but I traded one for the Booma's Right Hand.

Yup, I can testify that he is for real. Got my items in under 10 minutes no problem. Only thing is, a few people went into the game that he created for the trading. Maybe it would work better to create a password-protected game...

Could you please do this for me? i just found grass assassins arms. I dont have any rares to donate but i guess i could give you some money or something. Mb a trigrinder?
    my character name is Raptor level 32 ranger