View Poll Results: Let's be serious here, we may act all giddy and happy about this game's launch. But, more than like

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • I plan to be addicted to this game and enjoy it

64 52.89%
  • This game will not overrun my life

39 32.23%
  • I have no control, I cant fight the addiction

18 14.88%
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Let's be serious here, we may act all giddy and happy about this game's launch. But, more than likely if u have not admited it to urself yet, you will grow an addiction to this game and possibly suffer a few negative symptoms. Does anyone agree or disagree with me? Do any of you even care? Discuss.

Flaming will be ignored.

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 'RURU KNUCKLES X3 Merumeru's Avatar

XD aww i know its gunna ruin my life

oh well. :3

A being that craves regularity that I am. I guess I do plan on being "addicted" to the game. However, this "addiction" will merely take away my free time that I spend on other worthless activities. Like uh... cruising psow...

Cast Acrofighter. WTB Robochao mag AlphaMinotaux's Avatar

ill be playing around 10+ hours a day of this game : /

P S U.....Now 35% more addictive then crack!

I have people who depend on me *shudder* I cannot afford another addiction. I'll play basically whenever I want but it will never be for 14 hours nonstop.

I'm trying to write an honest answer here.

I will surely get addicted to the game. I can't control it and if it doesn't happen, I will plan to stay addicted to it.

This game is my most anticipated game of 2005 and 2006 combined. I loved PSO and I intend to love PSU even more. The Phantasy Star serie, on the other hand, is a fun MMORPG to play because if you want to do something else with your evening, you can. You don't feel obligated to play because of some clan/guild. Even if you are addicted to it, you can still take a night off the game and return to it without feeling cheap of letting your guild/clan down.

Addicted... yes.
    Time consuming... yes.
    Online obligations... no.
    Thes best MMORPG experience... WITHOUT A DOUBT!

However serious my addiction will end up being, my school work will not suffer. That comes first (/sigh).

I curse you mother!
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Cast Acrofighter. WTB Robochao mag AlphaMinotaux's Avatar

On 2006-10-05 20:27, Souppy wrote:
    I'm trying to write an honest answer here.

I will surely get addicted to the game. I can't control it and if it doesn't happen, I will plan to stay addicted to it.

This game is my most anticipated game of 2005 and 2006 combined. I loved PSO and I intend to love PSU even more. The Phantasy Star serie, on the other hand, is a fun MMORPG to play because if you want to do something else with your evening, you can. You don't feel obligated to play because of some clan/guild. Even if you are addicted to it, you can still take a night off the game and return to it without feeling cheap of letting your guild/clan down.

Addicted... yes.
    Time consuming... yes.
    Online obligations... no.
    Thes best MMORPG experience... WITHOUT A DOUBT!
    exactly

lol, i like honest answers.

i think i would become addicted to this game, probably if it came out last year, but now im a senior in high school. i have a CRAP load of responsibilities and i'm pushing myself to get into the college of my choice. so all this real life activity is distracting me from even fantasizing about this game...which, dont get me wrong, is a good thing i beleive. when i get it, im not even sure if i'll have the time to play it much.

Of all things that you could possibly get addicted to, I can assure you that computer games are the least life-threatening. Just uninstall the game from your PC and hide the instalation CDs/DVDs in another room.

I usually uninstall whatever game I making me sit too much time in front of my PC a week before a difficult project or test. You will suffer from severe tedium and boredom the first 2 or 3 days but at least you will be able to focus your mind on more important things after that.

I'm currently 21 and frankly, I consider myself way too old to let anything as small as a computer game screw my life, so no, I won't let it control me =p