So for the last three months my phone line has been down, and now i can play pso again ive gone and lost the v2 disc(sold my v1). i know a local shop that has a new copy, but with it still at full price is it worth me bothering? i dont want to buy it only to find the servers all but empty, or even no longer available.

Nope it's not worht it at all. Around 200 people play on the weekends and less than 50 during the week. I suggest you go and get yourself GC or XBOX version
    I have nothing to put here.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

On 2002-11-09 15:01, SolitaryEcho wrote:
    Nope it's not worht it at all. Around 200 people play on the weekends and less than 50 during the week. I suggest you go and get yourself GC or XBOX version
    Excuse me?
    50 during the week? 200 on weekends?
    US and EU ships top out at about 200- total and JP ships at 300- at the most populated times.

He/she is from Europe it says under the avatar thus PSO for Gamecube or XBOX is a long way off!

Purchase the game if you were really into PSO before or need something to hold you over until PSO for the next-generation systems releases in Europe.

Stay away from the cheating and enjoy it while you can.

The Lone Ranger

Strange and only the japanese version has around 6000-7000 players each day every night.

let me know what you do I have a lvl 13 humar that will play with you, and i have v.2

Chao Abuser

On 2002-11-09 17:10, Drayma wrote:
    let me know what you do I have a lvl 13 humar that will play with you, and i have v.2
    count me in to! i very rarely play on my DC anymore so it'll be a nice nostalgic experience, and as long as we EU gamers are forced to wait we may as well pass the time playing with others rather then just playing with ourselves (or should that be "by ourselves"?)

its still fun
    or maybe i'm just really lucky to know people who introduce me to new faces almost every week ^_^
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

Been here longer than all ya

i got v1 still (never got a legit copy of v2 lol) but ill play if pso for xbox doesnt show its shiny green ass this friday.

die billy die...

sweet, so there is people still on it after all. yeah ill definatly be getting it, i've got an x-box but its unlikely broadband will ever be available where i live.