Thread: Chat on PSU

Willl you have to use a keyboard for PSU like Final Fantasy XI or will you be able to use a headset and voice chat? this is something i have been wondering for a while will some one please clear this up for me thank you.
    (just to let everyone know, the reason i make these topics even though they may have already been made is because, i am in school and dont have the time to look for the topics, i usually get on during 1st and 3rd hours and if i get cought then its kinda bad beans. . if ya get me.)

Depends on the version. All of them have keyboard input, although obviously the Xbox 360 version will make use of the voice headset type thingie as well.

Although it's not officially supported for the PC version, you can still use third party chatting software such as TeamSpeak.

Hope this helps!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saphion on 2006-10-04 05:28 ]</font>
    Phantasy Star Zero; bringing my favourite game to my favourite console.

Headsets will be available for XBox360, PS2 and PC will use keyboards for comminication from my understanding

(Edit: What Saphion said.. lol)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pixiesugar on 2006-10-04 05:32 ]</font>

sweet, yea, i forgot to metion that im getting the 360 version :| oops LOL sorry about that, awsome, im proabably getting pc ver and 360, PC eventually but 360 first. i just got a nice job, and minimum wage went up so im making a lot more now, i just turned 18 so im looking at an apartment, so yea, cant wait. HELLS YEA XD

I'm gonna love the 360 PSU version because of private chat

yea same, hey add me i been tryin to add some peeps so i can have some one i know to play PSU with when i get it, my gamertag is Zabot, but im going to run out of live soon, so add my other account to its X Zabot X, peace DON

It should be noted that PS2 does have a headset as well. However, there's not been clear info on if anyone has attempted to use it yet or not.

oh thank god... this was the exact info that I wanted I asked my friend how much an usb-keyboard would cost and he asked for what? and I told him about PSU but then he started talking about that 360 has no support for keyboards in game.. just for chatting on the 360 itself.. well he's so gonna get it just remembered FFXI for crying out loud! haha

oooh this game is gonna be so wonderful! I'm longing to invite my friends into My Room

hey everyone add me, Asuri ill private ya cause mine wont work