Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I heard that the AIs have been changed in the lastest patch. Have any of you tried them out? If so how are they now? Better? Worse? Too aggressive?

Im just curious to see how they plan on developing the AIs to be better.

It's more tuned to following players, and much more aggressive, which I suppose is better than just standing there, or shimmying frantically due to pathfinding problems, but you have to be conservative with Partner Characters, as they will die swiftly if they don't spend enough time in yellow health to realize they need to bust out the resta.

thats good cant wait to get AI guild cards use em in battle

Well thats good, I was kinda tired of having NPCs stand there being attack by ranged spells and not doing anything...
    I hope the continue to work on them.

hmm by npc you mean monster? if so then their AI is horrible. it's very easy to jam them behind things (like the railing on those things that need the ID card) and get free hits in without them being able to attack. they just keep running against the railing and stuff. what kind of retarded monster doesn't know how to walk around railing? they really need to patch that. (i solod through a lv15 monster area at lv8-9 doing this hehe)

oh you said importers..my post was regarding xbox360 beta just fyi <_<

By NPC i mean your partners. I already know about monster AIs and how to manipulate them.
    Also majority of the time you will be fighting monsters the same higher than you (about 6 or 7 lvs) so the level different isnt really an issue there.

Maya seems to use Radiga more than she used to, she's still pretty dumb though, but I guess she spends a little less time with her back to me circle strafing at least

On 2006-10-14 14:04, Ether wrote:
    I guess she spends a little less time with her back to me circle strafing at least
    ROFLMAO, yeah she does that ALOT offline as well...

From my experience, I have to agree with Uhawww.
    The AI seems a fair bit better now simply because they don't just prance around due to pathfinding problems, and they actually dish out some decent damage.

I'm quite enjoying doing quick dragon runs with both Leogini and Leia in my team. 3 spear wielding beasts make quick work of most mobs.