Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

will the game offline be only available when servers are on???? o well be able to play it whenever we want? online or offline?? the 360 game will run on sega servers,paying monthly fee of 9.99 or will use microsoft servers using xbox live?? i need all inform,ation on the matter about 360 game,please help me

The regular game that you buy from the stores can be played without being online. The Online portion does not deal with Xbox Live and costs 9.99 a month. Incase you ask you do not need a Gold Membership.

Paragon of Fortefighter Excellence!
    Leader of the Guardians Mobile Defense Force Guild-PC/PS2
    PS2/PC PSU:Krupp 170 FF/PT/FIG Zanki 137 FG/GM-Since Day 1!
    PSP2 Krupp 126 Hunter 30 PS3 Ad-hoc party and Internet Multimode (Mail me if you wanna play!)
    Waiting anxiously for PSO2..

IT IS OFFICIAL THAT WILL ONLY RUN ON SEGA'S SERVERS? THEN WHY IT USED MICROSOFT SERVERS TO PLAY BETA??? DAMMIT! (im talking about 360)only to gett of money from us???? dammit

You require an Internet connection to play Story or Extra Mode only in the PC version of the game. Network Mode appears to run on Sega's own servers but will use your Xbox Live gamertag and account information for authentication and payment.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

I'm pretty sure only the PC version needs to be online to play offline modes, its a piracy issue

On 2006-10-15 15:31, Ether wrote:
    I'm pretty sure only the PC version needs to be online to play offline modes, its a piracy issue
    Yep, i see alot of PC games takeing this path. It is just so easy to priate PC games anymore it's not even funny.

then how its the mode of payment on 360??we need gold and only pay 360????? or we need to do an account in sega's website and pay monthly fee,and only having silver xbl?

you can pay in the xbox marketplace