Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I've lost two weapons when that stupid bitch said there is no chance of failure. Is there a secret to grinding perfectly or is is pure odds?

Errr...I think theres a chart on PSUPedia that shows success chance and etc.

Oh. By grinding I thought you meant leveling...

If the NPC told you there was no chance of failure and you failed, isn't that a bug or glitch? o.o

hmm i dbout any1 is a bitch sorry bout your weaps tho

heh ur PM doesnt like u

The Local Bartender

Scrub lost 3 weapons today to grinding. They will be missed.

PSO Assassin

You might want to submit this as a translation bug. She's propably supposed to say something along the lines of "this will almost definately work" rather than "this definately works"...

Burning Ranger

Here's a little guide to griding for you:

You can make grinders with your PM from a board purchased on Guardians Colony using grinding materials found in missions, or you can buy them pre-made from player shops quite cheap.

A grinders are for A weapons, B for B weapons and so on. The "+" number is not referring to what rank of grind you'll get but the QUALITY of the grinder, the higher the number the better the quality. ANY grinder will only increase the + rank by one.

When you grind a weapon IT MIGHT BREAK. The higher the RANK of grind you are going to the greater the chance of breaking. The higher the QUALITY of grinder your useing the smaller the chance of it breaking. This is also influenced by your level of luck that day (being lvls 1, 2, 3 or 0).

You don't grind with your PM, you do it at the store that made your weapon. GRM store for GRM weapons and so on. Its free. You can maximize your chances using this table: http://psupedia.org/index.php?title=Weapon_Grinding

The most important advice of all: ONLY GRIND IF YOU HAVE LVL 3 LUCK TODAY. If you don't, find out which char class has and go and make it for the purposes of grinding.

Hope that's usefull for you, and yes, grinding is the most stressful part of the whole game. Heck, its probably the most stressful part of any game ever. And it only gets more stressful the more you progress into the game...

-Jools

no AMERICAN schoolkids are the most frustrating thing in this game i can NEVER connect 1st time now and all they do is DANCE IN THE DAMN LOBBY, i have to wait till like 4 in the morning GMT till they must go to bed and the lag starts about 3PM ok thats a decent time slot but since NA gets release before us EU (a DAMN MONTH BEFORE) we should get more slots in the server or at least have some reserved.

back on grinding tho what a bummer to loose weps when the wench almost assured a perfect grind.
    XBOX360 GT: B2 BASSMAN
    FROBOT in disguise: cast forte/master gunner transer thighmaster
    Jaguar: acro fighter/FIgunner
    Dharlethi: fortetecher
    Fuzzy Peach: fortefighter