Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ah sweet thats awsome . I would love to have a 2 hand Staff for all my barta spells, another for Zonde, and another for Rafio's and then maybe by Handgun/ cane for my healing and buffing or whatever. This was I can easily just switch back and forth.

PMs also have their own 'Combat Meter', that I believe levels similar to your Job Level - through mission/job points. The effect of the Combat Meter is still not yet completely clear (as in, just how it changes their combat). Outside of combat, I believe their have been some reports of members raising their PM's Combat Meter a great deal and an effect being that synthesis chance of success was raised slightly on certain weapons.

Also note that PMs have inherent 'styles' or general behaviour individual to each number of PM which manipulates their performance in the field - but I'm not sure in the amount of research done in to the area (for example GH 440 'is enthusiastic', and 441 is 'independent and selfish'. On the reverse, 444 has something along the lines of 'not too great at combat, but will try to help allies', perhaps indicating recovery items, if I understand it correctly).

On 2006-10-18 06:26, Kaply wrote:
    2 - Bullets and techs are individual PAs that your character learns. You can assign them to any number of weapons in your inventory, but only once per bullet/tech.
    So for my own clarification, If I have a level 6 Foie spell and a Staff and Cane, I can equip it to both the staff and cane? If this is true, then i can equip my Ice bullet for handguns to as many handguns as i'd like? Thanks, and sorry for the confusion, I just want to make sure before I go and buy 3 foie spells for no reason.

You dont have to buy 3 Foie spells. Just one and its good for all weapons. My worry was that if I have Staff X with Foie, in order to use Foie on Staff Y I would have to go through the menu and select the spell and make it usable on Y. then when I wanted go back to Staff X then go through the menu agian and set it to X and so on and so on.

On 2006-10-18 12:32, Flamingo99 wrote:
    On 2006-10-18 06:26, Kaply wrote:
    2 - Bullets and techs are individual PAs that your character learns. You can assign them to any number of weapons in your inventory, but only once per bullet/tech.
    So for my own clarification, If I have a level 6 Foie spell and a Staff and Cane, I can equip it to both the staff and cane? If this is true, then i can equip my Ice bullet for handguns to as many handguns as i'd like? Thanks, and sorry for the confusion, I just want to make sure before I go and buy 3 foie spells for no reason.
    You are correct. You CAN equip the PA/Technic on more than one weapon at once. You CAN NOT equip a PA/Technic more than once on the same weapon (so no putting Resta x4 on a Staff for example). There is no need to ever buy more than one of any particular PA/Technic.

All use of a PA/Technic, even if spread across different pieces of equipment, contributes to its growth.