Granted...I'm not very far along in the game, I've upgraded to a brand and a something or other gun, didn't take the time to read the katakanas...and I've only completed the C mission on the space station....(my video game supplier is way on the other side of town and I just didn't get there till last weekend even though I'd meant to for some time)

So....to make a long story short...I don't have any money, and I've yet to find a way to make any kind of real money. Is there something I'm not doing right? I've not found any items that are really worht selling.

Thanks!

MOney's a bit scarcer in PSU then it was in PSO from what i hear. Just go out and kill kill kill. Plus, you'll get synth mats too. Those can be sold or made into weapons.

Synth mats...that's for the personal machine right? I really need to learn about that...but it seems that I'm just doing things the way they're supposed to be done...kill the monsters and sell what comes ouf of their butts....ahahaha

thanks.

Parum > Beat the one of the easier missions to get to the after mission lobby > lakeshore park area & do mission Sleeping warriors.Pretty easy, money drops constantly and you get 600 meseta if you get an S rank at the end of the mission.

sell all your synthisis stuff, uless your gonna make some kick ass thing then save them, other wise then sell them all. i make alot of money from selling them, especially scape dolls and kubarawood you get alot of money for those