Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ok, so I've been lurking here for years, and I figure it's about time I make an account, mainly because I have a question about forces in PSU. I was wondering if they were still going to be the same meseta sinks of yore, or whether you actually might be able to keep SOME of the meseta you make. Anyone have thoughts on the subject? And while we're on the subject, is there a class that seems to involve more of a monetary investment?

nope everyone has to earn their keep just like everyone else, no more section id bonuses for us

Nah, forces are fine now. After you buy 6 wands and a few spells, you'll be fine.

Protransers are the real money sink.

and thats what im gonna be is a protranser too lol, but what can i ay i love traps as long as they still have the freeze and confuse traps i havent loked that far into it yet

Interesting, good to hear about the forces. I wonder though, this protranser better be the best thing to come to Phantasy Star since sliced monomate. (never could do the whole trap thing myself)

Traps are far different in PSU. And far better, from what I hear.....

Wow, I'll have to give them a go when I've reached a point where I've mastered all the basic classes.

On 2006-10-20 18:26, PLURSprout wrote:
    Ok, so I've been lurking here for years, and I figure it's about time I make an account, mainly because I have a question about forces in PSU. I was wondering if they were still going to be the same meseta sinks of yore, or whether you actually might be able to keep SOME of the meseta you make. Anyone have thoughts on the subject? And while we're on the subject, is there a class that seems to involve more of a monetary investment?

How were FOs a money sink? I can understand if you were a cast or something, but FOs? The only things a FO needs to splurge on in PSO are fluids lol unless you raised your mags on your FO which prolly makes sense if you didn;t have a gripe about how the mags looked or what PBs you got. Though PBs don't really matter for a FO unless you were a Melee FO.

Whats better money soloing or grouping?

The most expensive class is the Ranger. You go through ammo like you wouldn't believe.