Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Announcing our first contest for PSO EP 1&2 on the Gamecube! This will also be our first official gathering for PSOW members so regardless of joining the contest you should join us for a fun time =)

Details for the contest:

All players meet in Antares/08 at 8pm PST

At that time a player named PSOWfindme will join a passworded game on a random ship/block with the password being "PSOW". It is up to you to find the person and join the game and say to them "spank me the rag rappy".

The first three people to join the game will be awarded custom avatars for the board. Additionally the very first person to join the game will recieve two PSO figures that are shown here.

After the contest we are gonna play out the rest of the night and exchange guild cards with all the PSOW people!

This should be a real fun event and a first contest for us all to play along with!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eRUPT on 2002-11-11 23:55 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eRUPT on 2002-11-16 15:05 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eRUPT on 2002-11-16 15:45 ]</font>

Yay Sounds like fun! gentlemen start your BBAs!
    VROOOOM!

I'll be there to take pictures and stuff =>_>=; And if I'm not disqualified for already having a few person's guild cards, I'll be trying to win too :3..

no snap you're still eligble for the running. no one has this person's guild card

i haven't been online for 2 weeks cause i haven't had a chance to get out of college to get my gamecube fixed. are the US and JP servers linked now or are importers fucked on this contest?

As soon as 3 people join, does "find me" leave? Or what... Cause the 1st person would have to stay until 2 and 3 arrive. Meh, this isn't something I should be worrying about.
    Mr. Sassy Baskets
    Level 25 Newman Ranger/Guntecher
    Mrs. Butter Stacks
    Level 30 Cast Fortefighter

What happens to the people with no GC? Do we get to look for a super-hidden secret code within the PSOW website that's to be PMed to the mods in order to win?
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

Aww...crap...

This sounds like fun...
    Because I needed a signature...

Thrill seaker

O well i work till 10m but ill be there after words

woops Stupid me.... PST.... I lived in central
    I can be there YEA!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: castelli on 2002-11-12 10:43 ]</font>

Careless, ignorant, and insensitive

what if some sick person makes a char with the same name and at 8, makes a room with the same pw...huh huh huh?...not that i'd do that or anything...^_^;