Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rappy Hunter

I havin a hard time thinking of a name for my character. Im either going to be a human or a beast. This will be the first for me in this series and i want my name to be reconize by all. P.S make it a name i can pernouce myself thanks.

"Skippy"

Enjoy !!

Your new name is... *drum roll* Miltiades Mstislav!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LordHakutsuru on 2006-10-23 08:09 ]</font>

Erroneous Deity

Bob.

Seriously, do you really want someone else to name your character? Would you have someone else name your kid? I would recommend finding your favorite book character (please don't pick animes/games they are over used) or another name you personalized with. Remember, this is something you're going have to live with for 100+ hours (will, depending how much you play).

You can try looking at this for possible names. Just kind of browse through it: http://www.babynames.com/

Or what you can do is check other databases and pick the obscure "kind of not so popular" character names to reduce your chances of running into a "twin." Shakespeare for example. http://www.babynames.com/Names/Shakespeare/ (which would probably be popular).

I think you should name yourself Pixiesugar. That'll be sure to be unique!

On 2006-10-23 08:12, NiteOwl wrote:
    I think you should name yourself Pixiesugar. That'll be sure to be unique!

Erroneous Deity

On 2006-10-23 08:08, LordHakutsuru wrote:
    Enjoy !!

Your new name is... *drum roll* Miltiades Mstislav!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LordHakutsuru on 2006-10-23 08:09 ]</font>
    That is actually pretty good. Many of my mules for other MMORPGs names were pick by random generated names.

On 2006-10-23 09:02, DrizaSiegmund wrote:
    On 2006-10-23 07:28, twan757va wrote:
    I have two more questions. What is a gd name for a human .
    Spend the rest of today picking out a name that you are recently passionate about, or maybe have been for the past few years.
    And i know it's not as exciting as pulling out a random name for funs sake but its worth thinkin bout

Temporal Vagabond

People really need to be more creative. If not at coming up with names themselves, then with methods of coming up with them from other sources.

It's not that hard when you actually apply yourself.

If all else fails, name them after a car make. My WoW orc was named "Buick".

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2006-10-23 09:25 ]</font>

On 2006-10-23 08:12, Bast wrote:
    Bob.

Seriously, do you really want someone else to name your character? Would you have someone else name your kid? I would recommend finding your favorite book character (please don't pick animes/games they are over used)...
    My name is from an anime and only a hand full of people even recognized what anime my name was from. I was the only "Ryoga Hibiki" on PSO that I know of, and that is all of teh versions too. It is ok to choose an anime/manga name, just stay away from the popular ones, aka Naruto, One Piece, Bleach and please for all that is good in the world do not choose any FF names. I do not know how many variations of Sephiroth I saw... but it got ugly.