Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

On 2006-10-23 12:17, JaiBlue wrote:
    look the games are here, he calls the pre orders customers tonight for them to be picked up, I don't know how they got here and I frankly don't care. End of story.
    Post a picture with you flipping us off with your copy or it didn't happen.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

On 2006-10-23 12:13, Bleemo wrote:
    I think this needs to stop being discussed and everyone just be patient. Another day won't hurt; just find something to occupy yourself with.

The key fact is: each store will have the copy soon. It may be on release date, it may not be. Do research on your own stores around you and stop posting on the forums about them, getting everyone all confused. If you can't get it on the release date, waiting another day won't hurt you.
    I agree.

On 2006-10-23 12:15, Garnet_Moon wrote:
    I drove to 5 Wal Marts just now, and here's what I found out by order of store...

1. We won't be getting that game.
    2. We'll get it on the 31st.
    3. Is this a Star wars game, sir? Oh, "Ph" not "Fa"... hmm. Nope. I don't see it on our list.
    4. I don't know what we get. The warehouse just ships us stuff.
    5. Oh, the final Fantasy Game will come out the 31st of this month. Shall I place it on reserve?

OK, soon as I get a second wind i'm going to nail as many Gamestops and EBgames as I can.
    Numbers 1, 2, and 4 happened EXACTLY as the way you listed them when I called my three local Walmarts. This is why I hate asking Walmarts for games.

Isn't Japan ahead of us time wise? Its already 4:22 AM Tuesday, Oct 24th (I'm in EST tme) on their calendar. So... technically the games have already shipped, and will hopefully reach NA by tomorrow.

def post a pic when you get it. if not then no need to continue to try to defend yourself.

look the games are here, he calls the pre orders customers tonight for them to be picked up, I don't know how they got here and I frankly don't care. End of story.

I called my local gamestop today and asked if it would be shipped or will it arrive tomorrow. They said that it was shipped today and will be IN THE STORE TOMORROW! I can't wait. I'm going to get it as soon as i get out of classes tomorrow...I guess i wont be studying for that exam...

Newmen Activist

On 2006-10-23 12:24, Alpha-Hunter wrote:
    def post a pic when you get it. if not then no need to continue to try to defend yourself.

agrreed, I'll stop posting here, I don't own a webcam so this is my last post on the matter.

Taru Roxs! Manaburn Owner!

just called at my local Ebgames they say the game Phantasy Star Universe on PS2/360 to be on sale 24th but the PC will hit store the 25th ... for the peeps in Canada, I called Futureshop as well they say the game will be available in store on the 24th ... so anyway I guess it will probably hit most store on the 24th at latest 25-26th !

anyway, you won't die without having the PSU a day earlier or a day later... anyway I got this game pre-order @ gamestop.com so they'll ship it to me whenever is available.

On 2006-10-23 12:26, JaiBlue wrote:
    On 2006-10-23 12:24, Alpha-Hunter wrote:

agrreed, I'll stop posting here, I don't own a webcam so this is my last post on the matter.
    Tomorrow, you can do a print screen of the installation process, and then people will believe you. (Of course, this all depends on the version. If it's 360 then there's a way also.)

Otherwise we'll chuckle and wait for the release the next day or whenever.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Weak on 2006-10-23 12:29 ]</font>

rare item "Flowenstache" equipped

Yeah Wal Mart's a bust now. We went to two local ones today, (both of which weren't 24 hour) and they said "PSU on the 24th, but we always get our video game shipments 2 days late"

Went to Best Buy to pick up a new tv stand and used a manager's login to check the street date and shipping status of PSU. Still inbound, no copies recieved, and the street date for BB is the 25th, which means they don't get put out until then.

This is Sega's way of stabbing us in the leg ONE MORE TIME after delaying the game so many times. >___<