IRC chatter from 1999 and PSO player from 2000

Say you host a game and you can get rare drops, but you're a Force, will this matter at all for the type of drops u get.. i'm just under the impression that Forces will only get canes, wands and longbows as drops for some reason...

I wanna be able to get an arsenal together .. like some twin sabers or whatever, then transfer them over to a new character (like a Human or Cast) later on in the game... can i do this?

This is a Phantasy Star Universe question, it didnt seem to matter in the originals, but is it any different now?

Son of a Rocker

I dont think anyone would know at this point cause I dont even think that the beta players would have that much available to them since it was in fact a beta.

The drops you get are not affected in any way by what class/race/whatever you are, as far as I'm aware.

IRC chatter from 1999 and PSO player from 2000

i was hoping someone had the game... i'll just find out on my own otherwise...

this is the main question: "I wanna be able to get an arsenal together .. like some twin sabers or whatever, then transfer them over to a new character (like a Human or Cast) later on in the game... can i do this?"

..just leaving that message for anyone who DOES know...

I guess i could just enter a different class' game and hunt there or something if not...

I am not "Clyde" from PSO EP. 1&2

AFAIK, every one will get the same rare drop from the enemy (No more section IDs)

I believe all your characters share a bank so if your Force finds a Gun or something you can just put it in your bank, switch to your ranger or hunter and just take it out.