Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

So ya lv.1's should do the complete tutorial, even if they know how to play, it earns them a free PhotonArt and NPC.

kk so like well I forgot some details but I think it's best to level up to 5-8 doin the Linear Line C rank missions.

then at Parum try joining a party to do Raphon Plains c rank runs until maybe lv. 8-10. if you have a good party, you can do sleeping warriors and overlord if you're careful, just be sure to tag everything with a handgun or whatever, then survival takes priority. let the higher levels handle the rest (hee hee hee).

then for lv.10-15 you could try doing Neudaiz mizuraki missions. a party would be helpful, and even a pair would be great since you'll get finisher bonus exp more often that way.

15-20 its best to do Rank B Linear Line missions (those have lv.20 monsters), but it's recommended to only do this if you have a decent enough party to clear those missions quickly enough.
    because if you spend a half-hour killing a room of monsters then you are better off chaining more exp from Parum C rank missions.

or you could try rank B or C Parum missions. Sleeping Warriors is truly excellent, especially if you manage to get S rank each run. repeating Sleeping Warriors is a good source of exp and cash early on. just be sure to join a stronger party if your gonna tackle it in rank B mode.

and there you have it!

a simple to understand Lv.1-20 guide!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saner on 2006-10-25 08:37 ]</font>

PSU 4 Life

Whats the requirements for becoming an expert class?

Your on camera.

yay. i <3 this thread.

I am not &quot;Clyde&quot; from PSO EP. 1&amp;2

On 2006-10-25 08:29, Jonathan_F wrote:
    you forgot one thing...

Tutorial lvl 1-2
    Doesn't get any easier then that , but ya other then the tutorial I think its a nice "where do I begin" guide.

Sometimes I wonder whether or not my mother took Xanex while pregnant with me.

On 2006-10-25 08:29, Jonathan_F wrote:
    you forgot one thing...

Tutorial lvl 1-2
    oh ya lv.1 people should definitely do the complete tutorial at the start.

even if they know how to play, it earns them a free PhotonArt and NPC.

so ya after that they can keep doing Linear Line missions until they reach 5-9. even 10+ if they like, but by then they should be training at Parum missions.

I got to lvl 3 just by doing the tutorial, and afte that I went back and got to lvl 6 rather quickly soloing that and the boss fight in the linear line missions.
    So I would agree on the path you suggested to level up quickly especially doing the sleeping warriors run and getting a S ranking gets you 6 mission points, a nice amount of meseta and some items.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-11-01 06:50 ]</font>

oh ya its true by the time they finish the complete tutorial they'll probably be lv.3+

but ya the key to leveling class level and farming meseta is to level high an then go back to the misions that are now easy like Linear Line and Sleeping Warriors to get great mission points and money and stuff.

because of course on harder missions/ranks, party members are likely to screw up. thus only getting a C often and missing out on meseta and points, but it depends if you are aiming for more exp or more meseta/class lv.

Thanks for this! I'll take the advice when I finally get my game tomorrow. O M G! The suspense!!